That moment

I was trying to come up with a word to justify all that had happend lastnite but so far I could come up with nothing. I swear I wasnt going to call him back... How could I !! I vomit right in his lap.. What puzzled me is why didnt he want to kiss me?? was there something wrong with me ??? Did I do something ?? I mean im all into this guy and im ready to start a relationship with him...

The phone suddenly rang I looked at the screen and it was NK calling ... Im not going to lie I was afraid to answer his call .. What was he going to say girl you so nasty , and I dont ever want to see you again.. ahh boi !! I took a breath and answered " hey NK" , " hey Kavel are you feeling better ?? Sorry I had to leave ." " Its ok " then he said something I didnt expect " can I take you out later ?" "Sure i would love that .

All was on my mind was I just needed to know what was the deal with NK.. Does he need me in his life or not .. Was he feeling the same way I was ?? I just needed to know..I couldnt help being in my feelings..this was the first guy I would allow myself to love based on my past .... why did I feel as thou he was scared ... I told myself I would ask him all these questions tonight.

We went to a nice chinese restaurant inside looked beautiful smell of lavendar and mint filled the room . NK was dressed in a button  up dressy shirt and levi jeans that showed all his assests !! I couldnt help but stare like I was in a maze ... Dammmmm mmmm... Can he be any sexier..

We were seated and he ordered us some drinks ... I was full on ready at this point to ask him all the questions that was flying around in my head... " Nk" I said .. " Kavel let me go first ,its not that I didnt want to kiss you lastnite but you werent yourself and I wouldnt take advantage of you like that." "woow" I said he was a gentleman you see why I cant stop having feelings so quick for him.

On our way home I hoped and prayed I got a kiss from NK ...I remembered watching him taste his drink and wanted to be his glass ... All night I watched him as if I was a stalker ... Dammm...

We reached my home and he walked me to the door.. "I enjoyed myself " , I said and he replied "I did too" . I never wanted to seem pushy so I wanted him to make the first move.. NK looked into my eyes and I looked in his.. This was going to be my moment.. I hope my lips werent chopped and my breathe smelled good.. I coughed in my hand and did a check.. You cant blanme a girl.. NK kept staring at me .. Then he moved in closer .. ahhhhh !!!!he grabbed my neck and stuck his tongue in my mouth so deed it felt like he was taking my soul out of me.. Instantly my breast nipples purked up and my pussy went wild ... He braced his dick on me.. I could feel it raising.. I felt his had grabbing my ass so tight .. Ohh god tonite was the night!!! Oohh fuck yes!!! .. And then he eased off not before telling me to suck on his tongue hard... " goodnight Kavel". I didnt hear what he said because my eyes were still closed .. Even when he wAs gone I was outside for about five minutes ...I couldnt move  and if i did i would have fell  on my face.. I was weak...all my questions were answered he needed me as just as how i needed him...

I went in and masterbate and fell asleep .