Harry with the good/bad news

Harry's P.O.V

Last night was so much fun, as always, I thought to my self as I stood up. Caroline was still asleep, oh man she looked so cute when she was sleeping. Her light snoring was adorable. I didn't want to wake her, so I gathered my thing, and left a note that said:

Heyyyy Care!

Didn't want to wake you, so I took off. I'll come over later, have a good and a bad news to tell you! See ya soon babe.;)

Xx Harold.

Gave her a kiss on the forhead and then I left.

Caroline's P.O.V

When I woke up, Harry was gone, and I saw the little note he had left me. I felt a blush creeping on to my cheeks, when I read he called me "babe". I was used to him calling me "babe" and "love", I mean he's british right. I knew it was wrong of me, but I couldn't help the little crush I had on him. He said he would come back with some news, wonder what it was.

------------------------------------------------------

Beep beep, I heard my phone buzz.

To: Care

From: Harold

"Got hold up at my moms, can I come around 8?"

To: Harold

From: Care

"Sure, that's fine. :)"

------------------------------------------------------

"Oh wow, it smells soo good!" I heard my mom yell from the front door, as she came home from work. "Thanks. Me and dad made some dinner." I said sheepishly and gave her a hug. She kissed my dad and we sat around the table to eat. "Hey, I hope it's okay Harry crashed here last night? He was waaaay too tired to drive home, so we just slept on the couch. That okay?" I ask and take a bite of my food, both my parents worked late, so they slept were they work. "ALONE?!" My dad yelled, and spit his food out on me. "Dad, if you are going to spit on me, could you at least give me a warning." I say sarcastically. I knew how sceptical my parents were about the age difference between me and Harry. He was 16 and I was 13, THREE HOLE YEARS! I freaking know that, but we have never seem to care. Don't get me wrong, my parents love and adore Harry, and his family, but us together (especially alone) they thought it was a bit weird and didn't exactly love that idea. We eat the rest of our food and did the dishes in complete silence. It was just about 8 and I knew Harry would be here soon. "Harry is coming over in a few minutes, he has something very important to say." I say and go upstairs to my room.

I look at my self in the mirror to make sure I don't look like a complete fool, when Harry arrives. I have long dark blond, wavy hair that stop under my breast, and blue eyes. (A/N: Imagine Caroline as Blake Lively, but younger.)

I'm not as skinny as most of the girls I know are, but I'm one those that is more curvy. Of course I'd wish I was a bit skinnier, but if everyone looked the same, the world would be boring, right? I'm wearing some black highwaisted jeans, and a grey top that is cut low on the back.

*Knock knock* I hear the door and I run downstairs, so I can open the door before my parents. "I've got it!" I shout as I run towards the door. I open the door and Harry pops in. "OH GOD! CARE I HAVE BIG NE..." Harry stops himself realizing my parents were right next to me. "Hi, mr. and mrs. Mitchell." Harry says blushing. I couldn't help but let out a grin. "Hi Harry, you know you can just call me Amy." My mom says politely and hugs him. "How's the fam. and you also know you can call me James." My dad says and shakes his hand. "They're just fine, thank you." Harry says smiling. Then they both leave the room so we can talk.

We sit at the table, so we can talk. "So what's the big news!" I say excitedly.

"You're such a child." Harry grins at me. "Hey, I'm not." I pout. "If you say so.." "Come on! I don't have all evening, tell me." "Well there's two news, a good one and a bad one. And the first news is..."

###End of chapter###

-------------------------------------------

Yes, yes I know I'm evil! But uhhh I love cliffhangers!! Let's just skip the part were you say I'm evil with the cliffhangers. Please vote and comment! <3 Want me to update?

READING IS COOL!