Days with Harry

Me and Harry had spent the says together, he was the only one available of the boys. The 4 out of 5 boys were all busy, with families, friends and girlfriends. We were doing all kinds of things we used to do, like he never left. Though it feels like something's still missing. The day before the meeting with the boys, we weren't together, he had some stuff to do and I had my job.

It were one day before I was going to meet the boys, and I was so excited actually. Serena really wanted to come, so I asked Harry if she could come and meet them too, and he said yes. I swor, she was electric. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We arrived at Harry's flat, and Liam tweeted that they were stuck in the traffic. We all sat in his kitchen, talking, when the doorbell rang. Me and Serena stayed in the kitchen, and we could here some people entering his living room, boy voices and girl voice. I guess that they brought their girlfriends. Harry told us to stay, cause' he wanted to introduce us. Serena and I listened and watched Harry. "Hello everyone, I brought you here because, I have two surprises for you." He slowly went over to the front door, I had no clue why. "There's a girl I would like you to meet. I have spent the last few days with her, and she is really cool." He said and wraped his hand around the door handle. WHY? Harry, goddammit, I was over here! He opened the door, and in came a bubbly blonde head, with a terrible fake smile. "Guys, this is my new girlfriend, Taylor." He said and wraped his arm around her waist, and kissed her on the mouth. Serena and I exchanged some weird looks. They all went up to greet TAYLOR FUCKING SWIFT, I was a huge fan of her. I then heard a dark voice say, "what's the other surprise?" "Oh, I have reunited with my old best friend." Harry said with a big smile. Me and Serena then walked out to see the 4 other boys from the biggest boyband in the world, One Direction. Next to a tall, dark and handsome man, which I guess is Zayn, stood Perrie Louise Edwards from Little Mix. Little Mix was my favourite girl band. She was so beautiful, they all were. Then there was a boy with a huge smile and some nice brown eyes, who is Liam, next to him was Danielle Peazer. She was such a good dancer, and she was also very beautiful, they were a really good couple. And next to Liam stood a boy who made the most funny face, I've ever seen. I couldn't help but giggle. That was with no doubt the one and only, Louis Tomlinson. He had his arm wraped around the most gorgeous girl ever, that was Eleanor Calder. Eleanor and Louis was absolutely the perfect couple. "Boys. And girls." Harry started. "This is my still best friend, Caroline and her best friend, Serena." He said, pointing with his gigantic hand to us. The boys came and engulfed me in a hug, then Serena. She was about to scream, I could see it! Then all the girls, except Taylor, came and greeted me and Serena. Taylor and Harry was whispering, and she did not look happy. After 2 minutes, she came with a fake smile plastered on her face, and introduced herself. She seemed nice, I guess, but I did imagine she was different. 

The evening passed by, and I talked to all of them. I did not talk to Harry or Taylor, they only talked to each other. I had to admit I was a bit pissed, that he didn't tell me about Taylor. But he did still want to keep it a surprise. Niall and Serena was getting on really well. Wondered what went on with them. I got all their numbers, and Perrie, Dani and El and I was starting to get really good friends. We made a deal about going shopping some time. We said our goodbyes, and then went home.

###End of chapter###

Hope you liked this chapter, been a long time since my last update. It's a bit short and boring, but it just had to get out there. Dedication and shoutout to vichoran_ go read her stuff, it's really good.

Comment, vote and stuff.. I'll try to make the next chapter come sooner. Big plot twist with Taylooor. Know it's been a long time since Haylor actually happened, but it's a fanfiction. In fanfics, unicorns exists! 

READING IS COOL!

-Christine.. Doesn't know what to write, right now!