Hello Harry...

4 years later...

Caroline's P.O.V

So you're all probably wondering what happened in the last four years. Well, Harry went to the audition and made it to bootcamp, but didn't make it through there. He was then put in a group with four other boys, Liam, Zayn, Niall and Louis. None of them made it through bootcamp, but were just too good, to get kicked out. They made it to the final, but got a 3rd place, which I would say is pretty good. Now One Direction, also known as 1D, is the biggest boy band in the entire world. Me and Harry stayed in touch for a year, but then he stopped calling and texting, and we lost contact. I moved from Chersire, England ,when I was 16, and to Los Angelos. I couldn't stand being at home, especially not without my best friend, I have a lot of friends. They're just not the ones I wanted to talk to about it, (another story for another story.) I then met Serena, my very best friend, the sweetest, coolest, nicest, prettiest, funniest and weirdest person I've ever met. She was what I needed, we now live together in a pretty big flat (or apartment, as they call it in america). I got a job as a make-up stylist, part time at M.A.C (which is HUGE!!), and studied in Otis College of Art & Design in L.A. Then I got an internship at Alexander Mqueen (which is even BIGGER!!). Well I've must have done something right, even though they didn't like me so much at first, but at some point I earned their trust. AND I got promoted, so I actually could have an opinion. And if you're thinking that, why don't I just call Harry, I don't feel like talking to Harry since we haven't been talking for a long time now, and it's just not the same anymore. Besides he was the one, that stopped talking to ME.

"Hey Care! Could you come in here for a sec?" I heard Serena call from her bedroom. "Sure, what's up." I said enthusiastically, popping the p, as I entered her room. "So, I've won these two tickets to a concert with meet and greet over the radio. I've wanting these tickets for SO god damn long! And now the band are finally coming to L.A. The only person I want to come with me is you, so pleeeeeeeease, would you come for me?" She asked. "Sure I'd love to, but who's the band?" I asked, hoping it would be Little Mix or so. "Weeeeeeeeeell, that's a surprise, cause' I'm not sure you're gonna' say yes, if I say who it is." She said, with puppy eyes. I gave some puppy eyes back, hoping she would say who it was. Well that didn't work, then I gave her some judgy, mad eyes. "Now you just look funny." She said silently, then bursted into laughter. "Fine!" I said and let out a sigh.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Wanna' get ready together?" Serena asked, popping her head in my room. "Yeah, sure. How about I choose clothes and do the make-up, then you take hair and accesories?" I asked knowing how bad I was at doing the hair, and how good she was. "Sure, you start." For myself I chose my favourite ripped jeans with white polka dots on it, a black sweater with golden studs on the shoulders. I chose my brown uggs, cause that was the only thing Serena would agree on besides heels, which I did NOT want to wear to a concert. I absolutely love heels, but I would choose my Converse any day. She chose a Kate Spade handbag with silver studs and a cross, two finger ring. I applied some silver eyeshaddow and some black liquid liner. And then Serena made a high, messy ponytail. Serena wanted to be a bit more feminin. So for her I chose a beige/white dress, that was long behind the knees, and short in front of the knees. It has golden sequins cris-crossed over the chest. I applied some gold and peach eyeshadow, I added some black eyeliner, and then added some fake lashes. She wore some eggshall white flats, with a bow on them. She took on a silver infinity ring and a YSL, beige, flap clutch. She curled her hair, and let it fall down losely around her shoulders.

She has long dark brown hair, and dark, warm brown eyes. She's skinny and has actually a lot of curves, even though she's so fit. She's not tall, but not short either. We're about the same height, I'm only a few inches taller than her. (Imagine Selena Gomez as Serena.)

Half an hour later, we left. Serena was exstatic. She was so excited, I actually think I saw her shaking. I had to admit, I was pretty excited too. 

###End of chapter###

Hope you enjoyed reading this chapter, cause' I absolutely hated writing it. It to me days to write it, my laptop died while writing it, so the only thing saved on it, was the title... It was kind of boring, sorry. But hopefully Caroline and Serenas outfits are gonna' be on the side, it's the first pics that I've ever uploaded. So hopefully. Please if you want to, vote and comment. <3 Hope you noticed, that I uploaded a day before. Or whatever, it's actually 1 in the morning. ;) BYYYYE! <3

READING IS COOL!

-Christine is exhausted, and is off to bed. <3