Part 6

*joeys pov*
The smells of buring peparment  candles fills my nostrils as I was sleeping... the sunlight beamed in my face causing me to wake up from my slumber.
I rubbed my eyes and felt a immediate pain in my head.... it was pounding.
I'm guessing I had too much to drink? What even happened last night?
I tried to adjust my sleepy eyes and notice the room I was in and the bed...
I was in Daniels room?
I look over to my left see Daniel sleeping... what hell happened last night!
I pushed the gray silky sheets away from me a rose up from the bed and placed my feet on the floor... my head was still pounding.
Then I realized something I was naked and my hair was a mess.
My clothes were on the floor and so were Daniels.
Then realization hit me like a bullet....
I slept with Daniel ! My best friend!
What hell am I going do now and how am I going win Shane back after this!
I started panicking and pacing...
What hell should I do!
Well maybe Shane doesn't have know!
I looked over Daniel too see him still sleeping he looked dead... guessing he had a wild time with me.
I grabbed my phone from dresser to check the time...
Then I saw the date... OH SHIT ITS CHRISTMAS EVE!
I ran frankly and picked up my clothes and threw on same ones as yesterday... I did my hair to make it not look like I was fucked in the butt.
Then I ran out of Daniels room and went to my room.
Went to the bathroom and looked at tooth brush.
"do I have time to brush ? " I whispered to myself.
"No" I threw the toothbrush in orange cup.
I walked over to dresser were the bracelet for Shane was....
I was going win Shane back!
I took a deep breathe and opened the door to my room.
Soon I was by front door ready to leave...
You can do this Joey you can win Shane back for Christmas.
That's all that I wanted for Christmas or that's what I use to think
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I finally arrive at Shane's house I parked my car in front of his house
I took my golden keys out of my car and took deep breathes...
I was barley breathe I was so nervous I was about win back the love of my life...
I held the braclet in my hand and squeezed it I was ready make him mine again...
I got out of my car and walked on drive way Christmas lights and decorations lighted up the way too door...
I was by the door and started knocking I waited a few minutes till I heard Shane's voice
"Coming" Shane said...
The door knob turned and he opened door I was face to face with him ... his face was full of shock.
"Joey what are you doing here"
"Here win you ba-" before I could say anything Lisa came towards the door.
Her hair messy and still in her fluffy pjs .
"Joey what are you doing her" she asked.
"Wait you live here"
"Yeah me and Shane are dating again" she smiled and kissed Shane on cheek.
"So what have tell me Joey" Shane grinned. Lisa held on to his arm and smiled at me.
I felt wave of anger hit me I was sick of this shit... he never loved me anyways! Why should I care! The only person who ever loved me is Daniel! Then it hit me like a train ... I'm such a idiot!
Daniel only person who will ever love me and i was only person who will ever love Daniel.
At that moment I let go of my past and looked to my future.
I was in love with Daniel Preda...
"Earth to Joey" Shane waved his hands in front of my face.
"JOEYY helloo what do you want"
"Nothing from you" I smiled and walked away confidently.
I got in my car and drove home... I wanted to tell Daniel how I felt.
I finally arrive home and opened the door, Daniel was in kitchen as usual starting on the Christmas Eve dinner.
"Where did you go" Daniel sounded hurt by me just leaving him.
He was making the sauce for the food.
" I went go see Shane"
"Oh you did" his voice cracked.
I realized the bracelets were still in my pocket it was time make my move.
"So your back together" Daniel gulped trying hold back his tears.
"No"
He looked up from his sauce and Grinned.
"So what are you guys then" he asked.
"We are nothing... but we are something" I smiled and took out the bracelets.
I put one on my wrist...
"What do you mean?" Daniel looked so confused but he was blushing.
"What I mean is I love you Daniel preda"
"But - wh-a-"
"Just shut up" I said as I took his face in my hands, our lips connected sparks were flying every where as our kiss became more passionate.
We started making out for a full 10 minutes then oven went off...
Daniel broke away from kiss
"SHIT MY PIE !"
I giggled he was such a cute little idiot.
He took at pie from the oven and pie was completely Black.
"Oh no I messed up the pie our tradition" he sighed.
I put my Arms around his waist.
"We can make new tradition" I kissed his cheek and Daniels became super red.
I took out the other bracelet that was suppose be for Shane and slipped it on Daniels wrist.
He smiled and blushed.
"What is this"
"Promise bracelets that our love will last forever we have get our names engraved on it"
Daniel smiled and kissed me on the lips.
"I love you Joey damm graceffa always Have and I always will"
I kissed him on cheek again and wolf came into the kitchen jumping on us.
"I guess he ships Janiel" I giggled.
"Hey Joey what we going do about this pie" Daniel asked.
"I'll help you make a new one" I smiled.
"But sweetie you don't cook" he laughed.
"Well maybe a Christmas miracle could happen"
He smiled at me
"Your so cute lets get cooking"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
*thirds person *
Soon that night Joey and Daniel began cooking the apple pie. Having a blast throwing flour at eachother and giggling non stop.
Soon Daniels meal was done and boys sat down eat dinner.
After that pie was finished and boys looked at perfectly cooked pie and took a bite out of it.
"This is best thing I have ever made ... or wait I mean we" he smiled.
Joey and Daniel enjoyed pie and soon ran up stairs rap their gifts for eachother.
Joey was terrible at wrapping while Daniel was master.
Daniel was so excited for Christmas Day he had big Surprise for Joey
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
A/n- I'm starting a Spider-Man janiel au soon cause there is only one last chapter of this book :( so I will let you know when I make spider man janiel au ! The last chapter is coming soon!