Eight.

"You can ask me whatever you want." He genuinely replied with that adorable smile plastered on his lips, so sweet I had to kiss them one last time before responding.

"You um-- you don't like-" I stuttered, as he looked at me in confusion before I blurted the rest of the sentence. "You don't like dick do you?"

Harry's eyes widened. "What?! No!" He whispered harshly as if it was a government secret that had to be kept quiet. He then gulped and looked back at me. "I mean, I kinda liked you! Obviously considering we just like...kissed." He whispered the last word.

His cheeks were a deep shade of red, aww.

"Forget about it. I do like you Harry, you know that, I've been pretty blunt about it since we met." I responded nonchalantly rolling my eyes.

He lightly smiled, taking a turn to roll his own eyes. "You don't say? " He chuckled sarcastically. "We both know good and well you don't like me."

Excuse me homie?

"You're joking right?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

Was this guy being serious? I had practically thrown myself at him since day one.

"Forget it." He muttered, turning his head away from me.

I don't get it, why was he acting so weird?

"Sorry?" I apologized, but his demeanor didn't change.

He was acting just fine a minute ago, what happened.

"Harry what's wrong? Are you mad I kissed you or something, I know it was your first kiss or whatever so - I don't know."

This boy.

He legit just said he liked it.

He still hadn't answered or looked back at me and suddenly it clicked and I couldn't help but snap my fingers in realization.

This better be why he was acting so awkward.

"Why didn't you just say so!" I cheered, and he looked back at me, cocking an eyebrow.

"Say what?"

"I didn't know you wanted to go to second base already, I mean you could've just asked." I laughed, shaking my head as I lifted my shirt up above my head, only to be met with widened eyes as I stood with nothing covering my top half but a bra.

"What are you doing. Teagen, that's not-" he gulped, his eyes not being able to resist peering down at my chest before he shook his head and looked up at the ceiling. "That's not what I meant." He concluded.

"Oh. Well you can still look at them...or touch them if you want to." I offered and since the closet was so small, we were basically pressed against one another and I could feel a very prominent bulge growing in front of me as Harry still refused to look back down but his breathing was ragged and his own pants had given away his excitement.

"Im Uh- I'm good." His voice cracked, still refusing to look at me.

"Oh come on." I teased, grabbing his hand and placing it firmly on the outside of the thin fabric.

Damn, I'm kinda a pervert.

He winced, only leaving it there for a moment before pulling it back roughly.

"Harry, look at me please?" I asked, knowing he wanted to. I'd never had a guy reject my advances before and I was just clueless right now.

He shook his head lightly and something in me just was annoyed. I felt rejected and my ego was damaged, so being the idiot I am, took it out on him.