Eleven.

Don't forget to VOTE ! :) I love you all, enjoy!
______

I tied the strap of my bathing suit (an extremely modest one might I add because bikinis weren't allowed), before putting my hair up and giving one final glance into the mirror.

It was driving me absolutely mad not being able to count calories and macros here, but it didn't appear or feel as if I had gained any weight or pudge within the last two weeks, so I smiled lightly, walking out of the cabin to join the groups of people waiting to be dismissed to the pool area.

Feeling nice today for some reason, I smiled at a girl from my group, Madison I think her name was. "I like your bathing suit."

It really was pretty, a lovely green color and it enveloped her figure beautifully. She was stunning, and I hadn't fully realized it until now.

She perked up at the comment, smiling brightly. "Thanks! I like yours too."

Well now it's awkward because it's like, do we keep talking ? Or do I walk away, or do I walk down to the pool beside her or wha-

"Hey you." I heard a familiar deep voice speak from behind me. Without even having to guess who it was I turned around and smiled.

"Hey, I kinda need to talk to you." I spoke, rubbing the back of my arm awkwardly, pulling him away from the group to the side a bit.

"Yea...about this morning." He began, but was soon cut off by Sean.

"Okay, well everyone's here so we're gonna start walking down to the pool. Im sure you know the rules, just be safe and listen to the life guard. We'll come back up and get dressed at 12:30 and then go to lunch. Sounds good? No questions? Alrighty lets go!" He concluded cheerily and I rolled my eyes, watching my steps as we walked down the hill towards the pool area.

"So, about this morning." I started off this time before continuing. "Yea Louis just said some things that got me confused, I don't know it was weird and stupid. Let's just forget about that, yea? We cool?" I asked and he turned to me with a dimpled smile.

"Yea, 'we cool'." He responded, putting an arm over my shoulder as we walked down towards the pool, only removing it when we finally reached the destination.

"I can't believe the guys have to keep on their shirts." I muttered with a small laugh.

"I can't believe girls can't wear bikinis." I heard a familiar high pitched voice behind us mumble angrily.

Did he always spy on people?

Well I'm not much better, but still.

"I mean really, it's not like we're gonna do anything in the pool around a bunch of people." I spoke, rolling my eyes.

"Of course not." Louis concluded, sending a wink to Harry before patting his shoulder and walking over towards another group of teens.

*********
"You're not that good of a swimmer, are you?" I laughed as Harry doggie paddled in the water, laughing as he ducked up and down in the pool.

"Im fine." He teased back. "We should have a contest!" He spoke giddily, clapping his hands.

"What contest?" I questioned, bouncing up and down in the substance with ease.

"See who can do a hand stand the longest." He concluded and I smirked .

I loved this game.

"Alright. I'll go first." I stated, diving down into the water and placing my hands on the bottom, kicking my feet up into the air and trying to keep my balance as I silently counted in my head, just to be sure Harry wouldn't try and pull a quick one on me.

**
...28,29...I couldn't keep my balance anymore, so I flipped up, a bit of water going into my nose but overall I felt good about my score and smirked, crossing my arms.

"Beat that." I challenged with a sly grin.

"Oh you know I will." He joked, diving into the liquid and kicking his feet up.

1.2.3- just as he was nearing the five second mark his legs began to wobble and he toppled over, quickly flipping back up to the surface.

"One more chance! I messed up!" He whined and I rolled my eyes.

This one time Styles, just because you're so god damn cute.

"Fine. One more chance. That's it." I granted and the smile on his face was enough for me to forget completely about the stupid game, his gorgeous dimples popping out as he smiled and went back into the water.

Damn, you're getting soft already and you've only known him for a few weeks.

16.17.18- before he could even reach nineteen, his legs gave out and he came back up out of the water.

"I wasn't counting, did I do good?!" He chanted, his eyes so wide with hope and sparkling with glee.

Oh fuck it.

"You beat me. 33 seconds." I blurted, barely noticing my own voice as I said it.

"Yes!" He roared and I rolled my eyes, pretending to be upset that I had 'lost'.

Harry did a little happy dance, before moving over to me and enveloping me in a giant hug, lifting me off the ground as he spun around before finally putting me down.

I giggled, my heart warm from his excitement at thinking he had won such a simple game.

Before I even realized how close he was, he had leaned in, brushing a kiss against my cheek.

He looked as if he was going to do something else but quickly stopped, moving his hands away from me.

"Harry, what's wrong?" I asked, his eyes holding a certain look to them as his glance grew cold.

"N-nothing. Just- nothing." He spoke quietly, and even though I didn't understand what he meant I smiled anyway and kissed his cheek back.

Harry quickly looked down, his face red but I just laughed and poked his dimple.

"You're the cutest." I praised.

"You think so?" He joked back.

"Yep, I know so."

______

Ew yuck, fluff... So this was gonna be a bit different but I decided it wasn't right for the story yet to have them do anything too drastic. So I decided for them to just have a cute bonding chapter where they become better acquainted.

Anywho-- CONTEST TIME !!!!

COMMENT ON THIS PARAGRAPH-- what you like about my story (dazzle me guys, dazzle me! Kiss my ass and you'll probably win) easy enough right? My favorite answer gets to pick... DUN DUN DUN... A CHARACTER TO ENTER THE STORY!!! You can choose between Niall, Zayn, and Liam!  So easy enough right? Comment what you like about church boy and which character you want in, and I'll choose the winner!

I love you guys !!!!! I'll be updating again soon this was just filler. The next chapter shall be dramatic-ish 😮