Amanda POV

-----------------------------

*Warning*

Mauture Language

-----------------------------

They thumped down the stairs with their warm breath sniffing around the dark and musky basement. Frightened as we were, we were all far too petrified to move. 

Their clunky boots seemed to grow louder with each step the men took. Loud and frightning the men hurried down the steep steps. Considering escape, I remembered that no one in her family could run quite as fast as I can, so whatever fate was to become of them, I would become part of as well. 

"Which one of you will come with us?" The smallest of the group boomed. For such a small lad, he sure had the ego-- and voice-- of one double his size. 

"Take me" My brave Aunt spoke with a skaky pride in her voice. Gasps and muffled tears filled the basment. Uncle, rushing to her side offered himself rather than her. My Uncle would do anything for that woman. If it wasn't for their loyal children that man would be dead, twice.

"No, No. She won't do." From the darkness of the room it was hard to see but I could sense the frown in his voice. 

"Him either. Too fat I suppose. Then again he wouldn't anyway, we need a female." The stubby short man comtinued. "Lawrence, Hendrick, get me all of the girls." The snarl in his voice made me tremble with both anger and fear. With me free hand not holding my shash bag with a heavy breathing Laura inside, I reached for Gwen's stiff hand. With a shudder at first, Gwen realized the comfort of her sisters palm and gladly exepted it with a tight squeeze. 

The thicker man who responded to Hendrick picked both Gwen and I up in one hand and placed us in the foul stench of his underarm with our cousin Lottie in the other. After the five girls were placed in an onorginized row, being held in place by Lawrence and Hendrick, the Little Man looked amused with his wide selection. Eyeing us one by one, he looked more and more pleased with each girl he looked at. Lottie, the eldest cousin took after her brave mother and was first to speak, "What do you need us for? Some sort of game you play with your friends down at your sleazy pub or something? I need answers Little Guy cause I'm gonna kick your a..." The Little Man raised his dainty finger and spoke in such a sweet tone it was frightening, "Ahh, a mouth on that one." A ruffled snarl managed to escape Lottie before she was kicked to the ground by the Little Man himself. My Aunt ran to her daughters aid as the were snarled upon by the Little Man. Noticing the blood dripping from Lottie's chin made Gwen squeeze my quivering hand tighter but was soon let go of when the Little Man snatched both of Gwen's hands and looked at them closley with dismay.

"Cute, very cute. Too young tho, he would never take her. Pitty, she has a nice rump on her" The Little Man looked truly sadened by this.

Filled with rage I blurted, "Oi! That's my sister you... you..."

The Little Man cut me off, his eyes gleaming. 

"Very nice, very nice indeed" The Little Man looked me up and down, left and right and seemed satisfied with whatever he was looking at. "Lawrence, take this one aside and save her for later, I still have two left to decide upon"

"Yes, sir" The taller out of the two spoke and thrust me off my feet and plopped me on the floor behind him as I watched the 'Interview' between my twin cousins continue on.

As the Little Man eyed Delilah he looked quite pleased as well, and then the same with Rosemary. Looking over at my brothers I managed to mouth some words to them, possibly the last time we would speak. Gwen managed to peak her head over for just long enough to see what I was saying.

Be safe, I will find you. Please stay here with Aunt and Uncle until I return to you. They seemedto comprehend my words for Jaimie mouthed back,

He hasn't 'Picked' you yet, how can you know for sure if you are going to leave

And slowly, very slowly I whispered,

Because I am getting revenge

Before I could turn back to see the looks of horror and Aaron, Jaimie, and Gwen rapidly mouthing me to stop, I managed to make contact with Lawrence's face and bolted toward the stairs.

"Amy!" My whole family seemed to shout.

I didn't look at them, I couldn't for I knew seeing their faces would make me weak and could lead to the possible death of not only my self  but the rest of my family. For if I couldn't defete them now my whole family will be punsihed for my acts of defiance. As I stampeded up the stairs I could here Hendrick's heavy breath as he came baraling up the narrow steps after me. I swiftly turned around and kicked him right in the rib caged and could of sworn I heard snapping. I continued running until I was out in the open. There in front of me I saw a large caravan that seemed empty. Almost empty.The only thing I could make out from the side of the van was thick, matted, beautiful brown-blonde hair. He was collecting woman for his own use...what a...what a sleaze. Those were the only words that seemed to be coming to me for my aderanaline was at it's peak. I soon heard the Little Man's tiny feet stomp up the stairs with his two men on either side and almost like a child he bagan to whine,

"It's not fair! All I want is a nice present for him! But of course these stupid girls have to ruin all the fun! That isn't fair is it Lawrence?" Lawrence shook his head, "Isn't it Hendrick" He repeted in the same tone. I could finally see the grimace on the Little Man's face as he boar his yellow, rotting, teeth. 

With whatever streangth I had left in my aching body, I hurled a rock at one of the Big Men, no idea any longer which was which. And with both feet I quite litteraly leaped on top of the other Big Man and knocking him on the head, knocking him out.

"Oh now you've truly spoiled the fun!" The Little Man reached into the back of his coat and pulled out a gun. So terrified, I peeked down to the bottom of the sellar to see Gwen mouth 

We're ok. Come back... come back soon

Salty tears uncontrolably poured from my eyes and down to my cheeks. Looking at my sisters gentle face I saw her last words to me.

We love you

And with the sound of a trigger, a sharp pain in my neck forced me to fall to the ground in pain. It went  black.