Amy POV

It was so satisfying as we indulged in our meal. Grease from the chicken gingerly dripping down our chin and salad in our teeth. The sweet taste of a cookie was ever so pleasing to one who haven't eaten more than leftovers in almost months. We were thrilled, happy, replenished, and full. We ate to our hearts content until our stomachs pleaded for no more. It was almost a good feeling until we almost had to bring it back up. We were then suspiciously given roughly half an hour to digest our indulgences and sit alone, behind a trunk of a thick oak tree. As we sat there, hardly able to move for we were so full, Lark had a plan. She perched herself on top of a large rock right in front of me and started to think.

Lark didn't eat nearly as much as I did. I had never seen so much food in my life but as for Lark she was used to this kind of luxury growing up back in the big city. She finally raised her head after being hunched over like a hermit crab and began to speak her plan;

"Listen, Porpoii has some sort of beast and we seem to be its sacrifice" I leaned in closer, her whispers so quite I could barley make out a sound.
"If we could possibly smuggle some sort of..."
Lark was cut off by the thumping sounds of one dufus after the other. They started to grab us by the shoulders, picked us up, and dragged us over to a new carriage waiting for us. The door was wide open and peering inside we could only make out one face. Porpoii.