//Chapter18//

Here's how the books going to end....^^^^ LOOOOOOL

Jasper coughs next to me, looking out the windshield, his hands folded in his lap. The music is a quiet hum in the background, as we both sit there in a awkward silence. Was this how the end of first dates were meant to go?

Were parked outside my house, so I could just get out of the car and go to bed, but I feel like there is something missing. So, I'm sitting here, waiting for whatever is missing to magically appear.

"Uh, that restaurant had really nice food." Jasper speaks up, turning his nervous eyes towards me, begging for some sort of conversation.

"Yeah, I've never been to Bella Itallia before." I comment, and then were back to the awkward silence again.

I'm only sixteen and I know Jaspers only one year older then me, but why does that one year make him seem so much more mature than me. I didn't know what to expect my first date ever to go like, but I didn't think it would be as awkward as this.

"Bella?" Jasper speaks up, dragging me out of my thoughts.

"Yeah." I answer him in a quiet voice.

"This is weird right?" He questions me, turning in his seat to face me.

"Really weird." I let out a breath of release, turning in my seat to look at him.

"I-I really like you Bella." He tells me, smiling and looking up at my through his eyes lashes.

He's the first person to ever say those words to me. The honesty behind his eyes, his smile, the way hes looking at me with such love and care, it makes my heart come to life, like it's been waiting for someone to beat for.

"I really like you to Jasper." I tell him, and if it's possible his smile grows even wider, before he looks over my shoulder and chuckles.

"I think your dad is waiting for you." He tells me, and of course when I look behind me the curtains quickly move, a shadow of a man viably stood behind them.

"I better go then." I mumble, looking down at my entwined fingers, and biting down on my bottom lip.

I feel Jaspers warm hand press down on top of mine, as his other hnad cups my cheek. I gulp, scared as his face draws nearer and nearer to mine.

"Morning, Bella!" I nearly scream from the very noise of Alice's shrill voice so close to my ear.

"Alice what the fuck!" I yell at her sitting up in her bed, my back pressed against her sticker covered headboard. My heart pounds against my ribcage, as my breath catches to try and even out again, as I pant.

"Shhh," she presses her finger to her lips, clambering onto the bed beside me. "You'll wake up my dad." She warns me and I give her an incredulous look.

Is she serious right now?

"Well you certainly woke me up." I pant, and then my eyes travel to her eye. I never noticed last night, so she must have had a ton of make up on her face. But now, with natural light filling the room, and her face a fresh blank canvas I can see the fading purple and black bruise surrounding her eye.

"Alice, what happened to your eye?" I asked her gently, and she winced at my question looking down at the tangled mess of bed sheets below her. "Alice?" I pressed as she continued to not meet my eye.

"It was a accident, he didn't mean to do it-" She begins, pulling at the duvet, her nimble fingers shaking slightly as she does so.

"Alice, if your dad hits you its not an accident, thats just downright abuse." I say, angered that she is trying to justify his actions.