How Do I Know You Again?

Leigh Anne's POV

      "Wait Perrie, here take my card. I'm a wedding planner on the side, and I'd love to plan you're wedding. It will be phenomenal I can guarantee it!" I tell Perrie after I catch up to her.

     She looks really good after all these years. I've also noticed that her music is doing well too. She's sold a million copies of her second album, and she's just got back from her American tour, she's also engaged, I'm so............... happy for her. I hope one day we can become best friends like in high school.

     ~~Next day~~

    I wake up and see Jordan's side of the bed is empty, with a note on his pillow.

  Leigh

        I didn't want to wake you, I'll be back at the end of the week. I love you, my beautiful fiancé.

    Jordan and his football team have an away game. They're so good, I can't wait to watch him play Thursday night, on the telly.

    I go to the bathroom to get ready for the day. After I get out of the bathroom I hear my phone ringing, and I go to pick it up, but I don't recognize the number.

    "Hello?" I ask

     "Hi! Is this Leigh Anne Pinnock?" A girl's voice asks me.

     "Yes, it is." I tell her.

      "Ohh thank goodness. I found your business card in my fiancé's wallet. I was wondering if you could be my wedding planner please." I get out my schedule book.

      "I don't have any clients at the moment, so sure I'll be you're wedding planner. I'm free this week, we can go over any ideas you might have, if that's okay with you and your fiancé." I tell her and pencil her in.

       "Oh my gosh! Yes thank you so much!! And it would actually be just me. My fiancé is busy, so she might not be able to come with us." She says.

      "Oh okay, that's fine. Have you two already chosen your dresses, if you're both wearing dresses that is." I hear something tapping over the phone.

       "We will both be wearing dresses and no we haven't really had the time to go dress shopping just yet." I hear her say sheepishly.

        "Would you like me to design you a wedding dress?" I ask, I already have so many ideas of what to make.

       "Oh my gosh! You want to design my wedding dress?! Y-Yes! Please." She yells enthusiastically.

      "Okay, I'm gonna have to meet with you somewhere so I can get to know you a little better, then come up with a dress that suits your personality perfectly." I tell her and she cheers.

       "Are you free today? We can grab a drink if that's alright?" I ask her.

      "Yes I'm free today, where would you like to meet?" She tells me.

      We discuss where we're meeting, and I go to my car to drive down to Starbucks where we're meeting at. After parking my car, I walk inside and the smell of coffee instantly hits me. I go and order a latte and a pastry, then walk to a table outside and wait for my client.

       "Leigh Anne?" I hear the same voice who I spoke with on the phone call my name.

     "Yes?" I turn around to see who was calling me.

     When I see her walking towards me, I notice that I've seen her before but I can't remember where from. She had beautifully curled red hair that went at least four inches past her shoulder. But her eyebrows gave away her natural hair color, brunette. She had a head band pushing most of her hair away from her face. She wore a black tank top that looked very well with her olive skin. This girl was gorgeous, her fiancé is one lucky woman.

       "Hello, I'm Genevieve, your new client." She says smiling madly.

         Hmmmm Genevieve, Genevieve...... why does that name sound so familiar?

      "That accent... are you American?" I ask her.

       "Yup born and raised Jersey girl." She grins ear to ear.

         "But you don't have that annoying Jersey accent I've heard on the telly." I ask her, tilting my head to the side.

         "Yeah not many people from New Jersey actually talk like that." She says, sounding upset by what I said.

        "Oh I'm sorry for assuming." I say and look down and my hands nervously.

       "It's fine,I get asked that a lot actually."I look back up at her and she's smiling again.

     She seems really nice. For the next half hour I get to know her a little better and I ask her what she wants to do for her wedding.

      "So who is the lucky woman your marrying anyway?" I ask, curious as to whom she's been talking about for the past ten minutes.

      She has a huge smile on her face and she gets a dreamy look in her eyes, she is so in love, it's adorable.

      "Her name is Perrie." She says, still with that dreamy look.

      "Perrie? As in Perrie Edwards?" I ask, I feel a little bit of anger rising to my cheeks, and I try my best to keep it from showing.

        "Yeah, you must know her, you guys were talking yesterday at your party." She says looking at me now.

       Now it's all coming back to me, that's the girl Perrie was with. She's Perrie's fiancé. I don't know if I can do this.