Chapter 3

Macks POV
So right now I just finished setting up all the food and drinks. Now we're just sitting around since all the people were going to be here any minute now.

I was sitting on the couch when the door bell rang. Ricky went up to answer it and I heard a lot of yelling and at one point I heard some one scream. I think it was Kian. "Mack! Can you come here?" I heard Connor yell. "Coming!" I yelled back and I heard nothing. Just silence. When I got out there I saw a lot of people. And I mean A LOT of people. I recognized some of the people as Jack from thatssojack, Tyler as in Tyler Oakley, Rebecca Black, Colleen Ballinger and Josh Evans too! "Hi! I'm Mack!" I said. I then heard a chorus of hi's and hello's and sup's etc,.

--later--

I walked into the kitchen, and there were alcohol bottles everywhere along with beer cans. I could smell the alcohol from the other side of the house! Good thing there wasn't any kids younger than me here... Right? Yea, I never saw any other kid come in so I'm alone here. All of the sudden Sam came out of the kitchen, wobbling, and walked up to me.

"Hey! Wassup?" He slurred. "Nothing. Umm are you ok Sam?" I asked him. "Never been better!" He yelled then took one more step and passed out at my feet. "Sam...?" I said. "Ok! I'll just be--" I said before walking away. I decided I wanted to go upstairs to my room where it's more quiet. I walked into my room and sat down on my bed trying to cope with the massive headache that I have. But, the next thing I know I'm laying down and falling asleep.

--next day--

That morning I woke up around 8am. I remembered everything from last night and decided to check the house to see the damage. When I walked down the stairs I was greeted by a piece of broken glass getting stuck in my foot. I mentally screamed and hopped up the stairs to find some one. I hopped up to one of the doors without checking and knocked. When no one opened up I knocked again. This time I heard shuffling inside and then Kian came out wearing just sweatpants.

"What do you want?" Kian asked groggily. "I stepped on some glass..." I said pointing down to my foot. "Oh my god.." Kian gasped as I showed him my foot. "Here. Sit down. I'll go get Ricky." Kian said walking out the door. I sat down on his bed and then Ricky bursted through the door rushing to my foot. "Oh my god, Mack! We have to get you to a hospital!" Ricky yelled panicking.

A/n
Well hello there! Well, that happened! Does that count as a cliffhanger? Yes? No? Maybe so? Haha.. But anyways, I know this is my first book and there's not a lot of people reading this right now, but I was wondering if you are reading this if you can put the description of a guys that could be Mack's crush/friend and a description of a girl who could be Mack's best friend. Thanks! See you guys soon!