XVII.

I know I said there would be a time jump, but I thought I should add a few more filler chapters first. This will be a continuation of last chapter.

Sorry in advance for mistakes.

Omniscient.

Tremaine lead his wife to be up the shiny hardwood stairs to the only fully decorated room in the house. His bedroom; their bedroom. It was the complete opposite of his old bedroom which was mainly decorated in black. His king sized bed sat on a two step chocolate brown wooden platform, and was adorned in white sheets, pillow cases and comforters. The dresser, and nightstand were of chocolate wood as well and the soles of Megan's gold sandals clicked across the hardwood floor.

"Whoa." she whispered, taking in its beauty as she looked around the room. "This bed!"

"I knew you'd like it." he laughed a little as he placed his hand on the back of his neck.

His deep voice rang in her ears as she turned around to face him, allowing a smirk to form on her full red lips. Her low eyes were filled with lust as she gave her fiancé and once over. His black v-neck t-shirt clung to his swollen arms and chest and his gray sweatpants sat perfectly on his hips. Her eyes traveled a little lower as she felt his presence nearing her.

Her heart rate sped up, like she was experiencing these thoughts for him for the very first time.

"See something you like?" he smirked as he stood directly in front of her.

Meg looked up into his eyes and leaned up to place her lips against his, but pulled back when he proceeded to kiss her. Trey furrowed his brows and Megan smiled deviously.

"You thought it was that easy? Strip." She demanded and Trey let out a heartfelt chuckle.

"Did I say something funny, Tremaine?" she asked seriously letting him know she wasn't playing.

Trey knew what she was trying to do, but she wasn't him at all. He was the punisher, but he was tickled by the fact that she was willing to try. He came out of his pants and shirt leaving him in just his black calvin klein boxers.

"Those too." she smirked. She could already feel the moisture between her thighs at just the thought of seeing his member again for the first time in almost a month.

"Come do it for me." he challenged before sticking his bottom lip between his teeth.

She slowly walked over to him, and grabbed his hand leading him to stand directly in front the bed. She sat on her knees and looked up at him as she slid his boxers down and had to mouth wrapped around his member before they reached the floor.

"Whoa." he said with wide eyes as she hungrily devoured him, turning herself on.

"Don't touch." she purred after she felt his hand on the back of her neck. She placed his hands on his hips with hers on top and stared up at him while she sloppily took him in the back of her throat.

"Shit. God damn!" he hissed and lifted his head to the ceiling, though he didn't want to take his eyes off of her.

Meg slid her small manicured hands up and down his shaft as she dropped his balls into her mouth one at a time.

"Bae-" he managed to get out before trying to control his breathing.

"Hmm." she hummed innocently before taking him back into her mouth and bobbing up and down slopping knowing he would be releasing soon.

"Give it here, babe." her small voice requested sending him into over drive. With one hand under her chin and one on wrapped around the bun that sat on the top of her head, he pushed himself in and out of her shutting his eyes as he prepared to released.