XXIII.

Hi babies! I know I've never been away this long even though it was only like 2 weeks. I'm so dramatic. lol.

Disclaimer: This chapter is intended for mature audiences as it contains a girlxgirl sex scene. Won't be too bad, because it's my first, but y'all know how I like my sex scenes so you've been warned. lol. Read at your own risk. Feel free to bypass it if it makes you feel uncomfortable.

Jermaine.

The air was thick with tension as Alysia stood in front of me with a victoria's secret PINK duffle bag clutched tightly in her hand. The look of shock graced her face as I stepped through the door. She clearly wasn't expecting me home so soon. I furrowed my brows at her overall appearance. Her dark brown hair sat in a messy bun on top of her head and her coat was flung over her shoulders like she had thrown it on in a rush. The fact that I stood in the door way still just staring at her made the nervousness on her face apparent. "What's this?" I wondered as I finally stepped all the way inside, gently shutting the door behind me. Tears instantly began to fall from her eyes and I fixed my eyes on the duffle bag again. Making my way further into the living room, I noticed another suitcase against the wall.

My heart began to race in anticipation as I waited for her to finally speak. To say anything.

"Jermaine, I can't." she told me sending my mind overboard. Can't what? I was trying to pick my brain and figure out what I could've done in the hours I had been at work. We had just made love before I left and were as happy as we had always been.

"Can't what? What are you talking about, babe? Talk to me?" I said easing my body closer to hers, but only for her to pull hers back.

"How could you do that to him?" She whined and I couldn't even stop the feeling of my heart crushing from her words. I couldn't bring myself to speak, only stare down at her with hopes that she'd reconsider. How could she attempt to leave me based on something that she knew nothing about? "What kind of brother would-"

"Don't even." I spat growing angry. "Don't you dare stand here and look me in my face and try to tell me what kind of brother I am. I love my little brother more than anything, you don't know shit about-"

"I know you fucked his girlfriend and got her pregnant." She yelled, cutting me off as if it was her who I had wronged. Like I didn't feel bad enough, here was my girlfriend trying to make me feel worse.

"So you want to throw away our whole relationship because you don't agree with a mistake I fucking made when I was a teenager? Six years ago? Something that doesn't even concern you. How the fuck-"

"But why? Why would you do that to him? He-"

"Why would you do this to me?" I yelled back at her, startling her with the bass of my voice. "Why would you want to leave me when I'm already losing the other most important relationship I have? When I fucking need you the most."

Her face softened, but she hadn't loosened her grip on the straps of her bag. She stared at me, speechless. Confusion dressed her face once I began to laugh.

"I get it." I told her. It had finally hit me. I ran a hand down my face and tucked my top lip between my teeth. "You wanted a way out."

"What?" She gasped.

"There's no way you would come out of nowhere and pack up all of your shit to try to leave me based off of some shit that has nothing to do with you. That's like me leaving you because you fucked Alonzo, but how could I judge you off of shit that doesn't concern me and was way before me?"

Her face dropped and so did the bag that she had been holding onto for dear life.

"Yeah, it doesn't feel good does it? To have someone hold your past against you. Especially when they're not the person who has the right to."