First Bite From A Vampire

Jellal's POV

I jumped over to my bed after getting a long lecture from Wendy the moment I got back home early in the morning. I guess it's fun being in the same class as Erza along with others. Maybe vampires are not that horrifying after all. I took off my clothes to take a shower. As soon as I'm done I saw Erza at the window glaring at me with her red eyes glowing. "Erza how long you were here?" She was panting and she walked slowly towards me. She held my hand pinning me towards the floor hardly. "Erza are you alright?" Her sweat was dripping on my body. Those eyes I could tell she was in pain. "I'm sorry Jellal but you have to endure the pain for awhile." 

"What? Hold on!" She tore off my shirt and gripped both of my hands tightly. She licked my neck and embedded her fangs into my neck. I felt a sharp pain. Is this how it feels being bitten by a vampire? I held her tightly to stand the pain. Her fangs baring deeply in my neck as I could feel my blood drifting away. "Erza, please...stop" She tighten her grip on me drinking more of my blood. 

Erza's POV

His blood taste so delectable and sweet. I couldn't get enough. I'm sorry Jellal that you have to go through this pain. I continued drinking his blood non-stop but there's was something more of it. I could feel magic running through his veins. Is he even a human? However, his blood taste is so familiar but I couldn't remember anything. He hold me tightly in his arms whimpering softly. All of the sudden his heart beat strongly  and he jerk up, pushing me away while holding his chest, breathing fast. "Jellal..." I came closer touching his forehead. His body temperature started rising. He let out a moan clinging tightly to his chest, "It... hu...rts..." He collapsed towards the floor and I managed to caught him in my arms. "JELLAL!!!! WAKE UP!!!!!" I panicked looking at his condition right now. His breathing was unstable and his body was getting hotter. I quickly carried him and used my vampire speed to get to the academy's infirmary. I jumped over the gate and dashed right through the infirmary bursting the doors open. Laxus, Porlyusica and Sir Makarov were discussing something and they turned their gazes at me with their eyes widened. "Erza what happened?" Sir Makarov asked while looking at Jellal in my arms. "Please help him. I'll explain everything later."  

"Bring him to the infirmary now." Laxus demanded. I placed him on the bed. He was panting heavily. Porlyusica checked his temperature. "I need everyone to leave immediately so I could take a look at him." She chased us out of the infirmary. I stood in front of the door waiting. Sir Makarov looked at me,"Don't worry he'll be fine but can you see me in my office now?" I followed him to the academy's Principle office. I couldn't help but to worry about his condition."Jellal please be alright."