Jellal VS Ultear

Jellal's POV

"So what are you going to do Jellal?" Ultear managed to stop us by blocking the entrance using her magic. Think fast Jellal there's no time. I clenched my teeth and my fist as I turned towards my friends, "Gray, Natsu, Lucy listen. I need you guys to get as far as you can. I'll buy some time for you guys to escape." They all were shocked with their eyes widened. Gray grabbed my collar, "Are you crazy? You can't fight her because she uses magic and you don't! Don't try to be the hero Jellal!" Gray was right... I don't have magic to fight her but still I can't help the feeling seeing my friends being captured and killed by the knights. I held Gray's hand and patted on his shoulder, "I'll be fine, Gray. I'll catch up with you guys once I deal with her. Just go." I could see Gray was trying his best to control his anger. He gave me a slight hit on my shoulder, "Then promise me that you stay alive! You hear me? Cause if you die, I'll never forgive you." I gave a smile back to him. Natsu gave me a pat on my head, "Please be save and don't die just yet Jellal!!!! We still got a lot of things to do with everyone!!! Oh I almost forgot!!!! The three of us plus with Levy and Gajeel planned a date for you and Erza this Saturday!!!!" 

"WHAT THE HELL YOU GUYS AND HOW DOES LEVY AND GAJEEL KNEW ABOUT ME AND ERZA?" I was blushing bright red. They all laughed, "Hahaha, you'll know soon!!!! Be save Jellal!!!!" You guys. I couldn't stop laughing. "You're not watching your back Jellal. I'm still here." I dodge the attack Ultear threw using the powers from her globe. She continuously threw many attacks and I managed to dodge them all. I ran as fast as I can to prevent her magic from hitting me. I saw Erza was still fighting with Meredy and her pace is much slower than before. "Erza..." Ultear came behind me and launched an attack. I avoided the attack and made a fast move towards the building. When will she ever stop? I continued running till I reached a dead end. I heard footsteps coming towards my direction. "There's no escape Jellal. You're as good as dead." I turned back, "What do you want from me?" 

She smirked while taking her steps closer to me. I walked backwards till I hit against the wall. " Let's be straight you still don't know remember who you are Jellal." She starred at me with her red eyes. She's a vampire? "What do you mean?" I stood stunned while she unbuttons my shirt slowly and she begins to caress from my abs till my neck. "Why don't you find out yourself? I've been watching you since that day." She inserted her fangs deeply into my neck sucking the life out of me. I winced and pushed her away from me. I tore part of my shirt and covered the bite marks at my neck. 

She used her vampire speed and gave me a hit towards the wall. Damn she's strong. My back hurts. I got up quickly and ran past her till I reached the balcony of the academy. I jumped over the balcony and landed just nicely on the ground. Good thing I learned some fighting skills from Gray and Natsu before joining the academy. I looked back at Ultear who was standing at the balcony. She was furious and a dark aura was forming around her as her eyes glowed red. "Looks like you leave me no choice Jellal.... I'LL KILL YOU RIGHT NOW!!!!" At that time a pain struck at my heart. I held my heart and fell on my knees. Ultear started laughing hysterically!!!! 

I spat out blood and collapsed to the ground. My body started shivering a lot. I can't take it, the pain is killing me. Wait it's the same pain I had earlier last night. "FEEL THE PAIN JELLAL!!!!!" Everything around me became blur. Is this the end?

 "I'M GOING TO CAPTURE AND BRING YOU OVER TO MASTER HADES!!!! JELLAL!!!!" This is it. I can't just die here. If only I was strong enough to beat her. Suddenly, my body started glowing brightly. Is this magic? Ultear stop dead at her tracks. She gathered every last remaining of her magic aiming towards me. She released her final attack, laughing. I felt the pain was getting stronger as the light burst out of me destroying her dark magic and knock her out cold. She collapsed to the ground. 

"Ultear!!!!" I heard Meredy screaming from afar. She flew, grab Ultear and escape along with the knights. "We'll come back for you Jellal." She said those last words before disappearing into the darkness. I can't believe I defeated her. "Jellal!!!! Are you alright?" I saw Natsu and the others running towards me. "You guys." I slowly stood up and Lucy ran giving me a hug, "Thank God you're alive." 

"But I thought I told you guys to run away." Natsu raise his eyebrow, "While we running we saw a light shining at the side of the academy. We thought you were in danger so we ran all the way here to help you out. You look all worn out. Wait what happened to Ultear?" 

"I knock her out cold." They all starred at me with their eyes widened.

"How you managed to defeat her?" Lucy asked.

"I don't know. The last thing I remembered was a light bursting out of my body and made an impact on her." 

Gray was about to say something but he stood stunned starring at my face along with Natsu and Lucy. I asked them curiously, "What?" Gray spoke up, "Jellal, your right eye is turning red." 

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone!!!! Hope you guys aren't bored of the story.