26: things about her

Itachi pov :

What would orochimaru want with her? She never did anything to orochimaru. Orochimaru isn't the type to get revenge either.

Rinnegan?

That wouldn't be possible would it? Hyuri hasn't been able to activate that for a long time. Even the last time when she changed her organs and her rinnegan came back for a while though it was unsteady... Orochimaru wasn't here either.

Unless... Orochimaru knew her from a long time ago. That's the explanation.... I can think of right now.

That's when it hit me. She would need to clear her poison in her body then... Damn.

Don't agree to it hyuri. Don't let him touch you. I don't want you to suffer
I don't need anything from you.

Kakuzu: so this is the first time we're going together on a mission.

Yes. He volunteered. The things hyuri does that make people care about her... Even this criminal also have feelings for her.

Kakuzu: did you know hyuri asked me about how long her healthy organd could last.

Itachi: she that desperate?

Kakuzu: I thought you would know.

I do know. I just never asked. Never confirmed it. To the things about hyuri I'm afraid to confirm... I never ask. Never confirm. The things I know I'm pretty sure I'm right but never confirm... I'm usually right.

But when it comes to her, I'm afraid I'm right.

Itachi: so how long would it last?

Kakuzu: 12 months. She asked me if they could last her 8-10 months.

... Hyuri. It's as I thought... 

Don't die yet hyuri. No, you won't die since orochimaru would need you to be alive until your rinnegan appears. Then... Don't give him your rinnegan.