Billy in 4-C never saw it coming-MIW

Frank's POV
"Frank and Gerard, you two will work together," as that sentence left my teachers mouth, I got super nervous. Why?, you may ask. Because first of all, Gerard's the coolest guy on school, and I'm the biggest loner on school. Second of all, he could be a jerk at times and I wasn't really in the mood for his bullshit. Third of all, I may or may not have a slight crush on him. Like come on, it's Gerard Way. He may have a bad personality but he's cute. Wait, let me rephrase that, HE'S HOT! I'm interrupted by a familiar voice that of course belonged to the almighty Gerard Way. "Hey," was all that he said. I was pretty surprised since I expected a rude remark, but he just simply said "hey." "Uh Hey, are you alright?" I couldn't contain myself to ask I was worried, he wasn't the jerk he usually is. "Well not really, I have a lot of problems in mind." "Oh okay, if you need anything I'm always here." "Thanks man, I'll keep that in mind." We both starting working on our assignment which was to create a poem together. We decided we should make a really dark poem since it would be more interesting. Time flew by and we were almost finished, except we were interrupted by the bell ringing. Gerard quickly gathered his stuff together and looked at me once he finished, "Talk to you later, Frank." "See ya!," I replied. He didn't say nothing bad towards me, he just acted...like a normal kid. Something was really wrong with him, I thought once I headed to my next class.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So umm yeah...I hope you guys enjoy this story, it's sort of personal and I got inspired to write it so I gave it a try. I'll update as soon as I can and I'll probably make it a long chapter since this one was sort of short. But thank you for reading it:)
Yours, BloodSucker.