Question 4 ~ Smileface11

Question: Um... hm let me think... ah ha! Meiko if you don't mind me asking... WHY ARE YOU'RE BOOBS SO BIG?!!!! And Ishiko If had Miku had 7 cherries and Len had 2 how many cherries would they have total?

Reply:

Len: O.O...

Ishiko: CONGRATS FAN PERSON YOU HAVE JUST ASKED THE WEIRDEST QUESTION EVER!!!

Sirica: Don't be rude...

Ishiko: I don't understand that sentence..

Sirica: *facepalm* Of course...

Meiko: Why are my breasts so big... hm *thinks* well I guess because I eat healthy food! ^ ^

Len: I don't think bear counts as healthy...

Meiko: Yes it DOES!!!

Len: ...

Ishiko: GET ON WITH THE REPLY I WANNA ANSWER ALREADY!!!

Len: I think Meiko is done with her question...

Ishiko: GOOD! I was getting soooooooooooooooooooo bored!

Sirica: Just answer Ishiko....

Ishiko: I AM!... so if Miku had 7 cherries and Len had 2 they would have....

Sirica: You can do it Ishiko it's just simple addition!

Ishiko: they would have... none! Because I would eat them all to cure this headache you're Math problem is giving me!

Len: Oh really? What if I didn't give them up?!

Ishiko: I WOULD CHOP OFF YOU'RE HANDS AND PRY THE CHERRIES OUT OF YOU'RE COLD DEAD FINGERS!

Sirica:.....o.o

Len: SIRICS END THE QUESTION BEFORE SHE THINKS I ACTUALLY DO HAVE CHERRIES AND TRYS TO KILL ME!

Ishiko: *Grins*

Len: QUICKLY!!!

Sirica: OK OK! BYEEEEE FAN PEOPLE!!!!