Chapter 3 - Letters #2

Hey guys! Woop chappie 3! We are on fire with this story today! <3 <3 Well yeah thanks again to Gabby for helping. Hope you guys enjoy this. <3 xx

Harry POV

Mr Chandler handed me a letter. I had been 2 weeks since I sent my letter. I was a little worried but none of us had anything back so it wasn’t such a drama. Liam and Niall were beaming and tapping their fingers on the board when he announced he was giving us our letters.

I got handed mine, Excitement erupted inside and butterflies were unleashed. This is exciting. Although what if I get someone sucky. I doubt that. I slowly opened the letter and held my breath.

Hello harry,

It's nice to um... Meet you? I suppose, I'm Louis just Louis. Thanks by the way I’ll try not to die though that's not much in my control, and I shall have you know I am quite attractive If I do say so myself! Jokes! 

Anyways thanks for the message Harry cool name by the way I like it (:

-Louis

Short and sweet I guess. But I can’t really say much because he is off fighting war and I am sitting in a classroom with time set aside to write. Louis hmm I think he is a cool pen pal writing buddy thing. I grab a pen and paper and begin writing back.

To Louis (You actually have a name now. HAHA)

Well yeah thanks for your letter. It was uhm short and informing I guess. Well it was nice to have a reply. Sounds stressful out there! Well I thought I would tell you a few facts about me…

1.       I have curly hair

2.       I am 18

3.       I love cats

4.       My friends are Niall and Liam

5.       I am a single pringle ready to mingle. – Laughing out loud.

So tell me about yourself louis! Well stay safe out there for your family and for me? I don’t know but you sound like a tough man Louis. Stay smiling.

- Harry.

Louis POV

 I was getting in my uniform when a soldier trotted up to me "Soldier Louis Tomlinson?" He asked holding a poker face "Yes?" I respond being a little busy as I'm about to be stationed "Holmes Chapel" he said simply as he handed me a letter and jogged off to a fellow soldier I talk to occasionally named Adrian.

 I felt really excited to open wondering if I did myself any justice by sending the letter back once I get my helmet on I start to tear open the envelope until Sargent Wills Comes in to announce the enemy's are approaching faster than expected "If you don't wanna get your Head handed to you, Id haul ass Now move it men!" He yelled throughout the halls I carefully folded the letter and put it in a pocket with a nearby small pencil as I grabbed my gun and fell in line with the rest of soldiers as we jogged out.

Once we carefully dug out a nice deep trench behind trees in soft mud to pass time, me and a few other soldiers got out our letters and started carefully reading through them.

To Louis (You actually have a name now. HAHA)

Well yeah thanks for your letter. It was uhm short and informing I guess. Well it was nice to have a reply. Sounds stressful out there! Well I thought I would tell you a few facts about me…

1.       I have curly hair

2.       I am 18

3.       I love cats

4.       My friends are Niall and Liam

5.       I am a single pringle ready to mingle. – Laughing out loud.

So tell me about yourself louis! Well stay safe out there for your family and for me? I don’t know but you sound like a tough man Louis. Stay smiling.

- Harry.

I smiled at Harry's letter what a cutie he sounded sweet. I scoped around before I started to grab out my small pencil and lean it against my knee and started to write:

Hi harry

I'm actually stationed right now which explains the mud smudges (sorry!) I suppose it's only fair that I say a few things about myself!

1.     I have brownish straight hair it's quite light not to heavy Easy to manage and I have blueish eyes 

2.      I happen to love curly hair so if 5 is true maybe you should call me? Jokes!

3. I'm 21 and my best friend is Zayn

4. I have four sisters

5. I Also am single ;).

I should probably get going.

- Louis x

 I folded the paper and stuff in a pocket as I leaned back against the wet mud debating whether or not the x what's too much I start to try and get the paper back out to erase the X out of nervousness when I heard a far yell and then a suddenness of gunshots, I quickly shoved the note back in my pocket as I took hold of the gun and ran out to the battle Field as ever step I got closer I heard more and more screams.