Chapter 8 - Up Close and Personal

Hey guys! Thanks for all the support for this story. Gabbie wrote the first half and i wrote the second. Well hope you like the ending so like comment and tell me if you thought it was good enough! Kay well bye! <3 xx

Harry POV

Louis smiled to me as I smiled back, wow Louis house, I'm really excited already, "whatcha thinking about?" Louis said with a mouthful of pancake. I snapped out of my 'deep' thoughts as I got up and grabbed my plate "nothing" I said and hit Louis' ass but as he squealed a bit an gave me a death stare and then a little smirk came onto his mouth.

 I stuck my tongue out and started to scrub my dish as my mum came back into the room in a pink tee shirt and regular jeans "what's the plans boys?"

"Me and Louis are gonna go to his house" I said proudly washing a dish as Louis smiled largely and my mum raised a concerned eyebrow to me. As I rolled my eyes back.

Once we borrowed my mums car on a 1 hour car ride to Doncaster we laughed we talked and even made a bunch of inside jokes, and too soon we already were here. "Woah" I say as I looked up to the flats, they were nice little modern flats with black windows lined on the outside, I felt something warm slip into my hand as I looked down as Louis grasps my hand with a little blush spread across his face as I smile at how adorable he is.

Man I shouldn't be saying that I'm straight, but Louis he's just so perfect and adorable and funny, I wonder if there's a Louis sexuality. Louis starts to lead me in the building as I turn my head in all directions at the beautiful lobby as we step into the small elevator Louis presses the "3" as it dings and starts to lift us once we reach the top floor Louis gently let goes of my hand as I almost am kinda sad about it.

Like I already miss his touch. Louis digs around in his bag as he finally hears a jingle and reaches them out and inserts them into the lock with a turn as he pushes the door open with a sheepish smile as he lets me step in.

I just smile and follow Louis around like a lost cannon. “You can take a seat or anything” louis instructs while making some tea. “Cute place” I reply smiling at him.

“You’re cute” I hear a mumble and face Louis.

“No you are cute” I tease and literally smile at him because he’s so fucking perfect. He’s attractive as fuck, nice, kind and lovely and I can’t get enough of him and his personality.

“I like you Harry” Louis winks but then chuckles afterwards. I have no idea how he meant that.

“I like you too, you big bowl of sexiness” I tease while lurching at him and I began tickling him on the floor.

“Ple-ase H-H-Harry s-stop!” Louis growls but I am too caught up in his laughs to care about his kicking.

Louis POV

Cheeky bastard. I cringe and try literally to not wet myself. But harry the very attractive boy is straddling my waist while tickling me and his curls are bouncing around and this smirk he’s wearing I can’t handle anything right now.

I could hardly notice the fact my lips were getting closer and closer to his by the second. Harry didn’t seem to care or was he just lost in the moment. That was when my lips met his, holyfuck. Holy fuck holy fuck holy fuck. My lips move softly against his, He seems just as into this kiss as me. I wrap my arms around his waist pulling him down and into my chest while his hands pull the ends of my hair. His lips are soft but firm and he seems to like controlling the kiss. My mind is in oblivion. Someone pinch me. Is this actually happening?