Chapter 3- Secrets

Emile's P.O.V.

I woke up in the new house, I was still in my football uniform. I walked downstairs to see Louis and Harry on the couch watching telly. Liam was on the computer talking to a girl, I when over to the fridge to see carrots. Oh yeah, I pulled out a carrot and bit it while going back into the living room and sat next to Harry and Louis.

"Hewwo" I said with carrots in my mouth "What you watching?"

"X Factor UK, Is that a carrot?" Louis asked

"Yep I got them from the fridge their so good"

Harry and Louis looked at each other than at me "GET HER" they yelled as I started running.

After five minutes of them chasing me they were out of breath.

"Your so fast, how are you that fast?" Harry asked as he fell to the ground and Louis lean on the wall.

"I had a lot of practice with kids in my school chase me" I said quietly putting my head down.

I heard footsteps and a hand was on my chin making me look up and see Louis and Harry with pain in their eyes.

"Do you get bully in school?" Harry asked

"Sometimes but mostly with their words" I said hoping they don't ask anymore questions

"So they hit you" Louis finally spoke

"Hit, Kick, Punch you name it, but they don't get away with it. I pack a mean punch" I laughed

"Hey, do you want to go outside I think the boys are playing football?"

"Sure" I said as I jumped on Louis's back and laughed

We went outside to see Liam, Niall and Zayn playing Football (soccer). Harry and Louis join into the game calling what team there on. It was a odd number so I decided to show my skills.

"Can I play? Please" giving them the puppy- dog look and looking all innocent.

"Umm... Sure, just be careful, we play a mean game of football" Louis said getting on one knee to be eye level with me

I had them just where I want them " Ok go easy on me"I bated my eyelashes

"That means you Lou, go easy okay" Liam said

"I just want you to know that we are going to kick your butt" I yelled at Harry, Louis and Zayn.

"You want to bet LITTLE girl" Louis said with the emphasis on the 'little'

"sure if we win your whole team has to run around London...NAKED" I smirked at my bet

"And if we win... Umm you also have to tell me all your secrets" Louis pointed to me as I gulped.

Now I have to win I can't let them in on my secrets just yet, "Deal" we said as we shook hands.

"Wait Emile come here" Niall yelled as I went over to him and Liam,"I don't want to run around London NAKED, Louis is a really great player"

"Don't worried boys I got this just past me the ball, kay" they nodded their heads unsure

After the Game

"How...did"

"We loss"

"How is that possible"

Harry, Louis and Zayn said at the same time. Liam and Niall screamed excitedly and picked me up.

"EMILE, EMILE,EMILE, WE WON"

"How are you so good?" Zayn asked as I walked over to them

"I forgot to tell you I'm on a all boys football team...opps" I said as I skipped to the door," Oh and boys"