Chapter 11- All You Need Is Love

Emile's P.O.V.

I told the boys what happen, how he took Chloe and he called me saying he would kill Chloe if I didn't come. I told them that he was going to leave me alone.

"Believe me guys, he will not hurt us"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Okay guys what should we do today?" Harry asked

"PARK!" Daddy and I yelled

"NANDO'S" Zayn and Niall yelled

"Okay we go to the park and then we will eat at Nando's" Liam said

I ran upstairs and changed into a Disney crop top and short with floral print converse and a black beanie. I curled my hair and put on my 'One Direction' bracelet on that Zayn and Perrie got me. I walked downstairs to see the boys sitting down.

"Finally she's done, we were waiting almost a year for you" Niall complained

I laughed and walked out to the car, sitting in the passenger seat.

"Hey that's my seat!" Harry whined

"To bad, So sad" I laughed

The boys all jumped into the car and we drove to the park. Me and Harry argued about taking his seat and Daddy drove, while Liam, Niall, and Zayn all stay on their cell phone. Daddy took my phone and computer away for a week for my punishment. So I have to play outside or watch TV. I just write down my music, Uncle Niall gave me his old gutiar to play my music.

We arrived at the park, me and Harry ran to the swings asking for someone to push us. We stay at the park for five hours just playing Football and goofing around. The guys also had to sign a few autographs for the fans, but I didn't mind.

By the fourth hour Niall kept complaining that he was hungry so we drove to Nando's. Of course Niall order the whole menu. After we ordered our meals we talked about the tour the guys have. When the waitress came back, I notice Niall and the waitress flirting with each other. I looked at Niall and raise an eyebrow, he started to get red in the face.

The waitress walked away and I laughed, "Niall and the waitress siting in the tree K.I.S.S.I.N.G, first comes love then comes married then comes a baby in the baby carriage" I sang getting looks from people and the guys.

"Emile!" Niall yelled get more redder, and I just laughed

"You know you LIKE her" I told him

"Like who?" Liam asked, I looked at the guys and they looked confuse

"The waitress, Niall likes her he was flirting and he's turning red" I pointed to Niall who face was red as a tomato .

All the boys laughed expected Niall who put his head down on the table.

"Dude just talk to her" Harry said

"Yeah, ask her to get some tea sometime" Liam piped in

"The worst she can say is no, right" Zayn commented

"I don't know guys" Niall said

"Do it or we all will scream the kissing song" I raised my eyebrow

"You sneaky little girl" Niall laughed

"Why thank you" I got up and bowed

Niall got up and made his way to the waitress and gave him a thumbs up.

Niall's P.O.V.

I remember those brown eyes from Emile's school but I never got to know her. I took the guys and Emile's advice and walked over to her. She looked up at me and smiled, oh she has a gorgeous smile.