My Birthday!!! I'M REALLY LUCKY!!

This is me in School!!!

T

his is my friends!! With my teacher!!

This are my gifts! The paper there that is the letter

This are my gifts! The paper there that is the letter. All what they wrote make me cried. The CD of Scorch Trials from my close friend (i'm not gonna put real names ok. ) Violet!! That toy pink heart came from the one who has a crush on me. Ya know, boys in school have crushes on me but some of them. That colorful pens came from my artisitic friend Flor. 

Ya know?! Its like I'm a lukiest birthday girl ever!! They always sang to me happy birthday anytime!! When we are in P.E class we are playing a game! Its called "Doctor Who" My classmate step on my foot abd I screamed really like a dinosaur!!! ( ;) just kiddin!!) And my friend said, "HAPPY HURT DAY ELAI!!!" They both started laughing! And the other game. The second time I've been stepped on my foot and it hurts! Then again. "HAPPY HURT DAY!!" But i'm still happy!!

AND ALSO! WHEN WE ARE WATCHING A MOVIE IN SCHOOLW, ONLY GRADE FIVE IS. WELL I'VE ALREADY WATCHED "EPIC" and when i came in from the library. I saw Elaine cry. If you are confused. I'm Elaine. And her name is also Elaine. Since minutes later. I'm really liking to volunteer always!! Our Sir told us who will volunteer! And with Rossy, Violet, Lou, and Nhian raised our hands!!

Well did ya know what happend??
Our sir just told us follow me.
And we are headed to our computer room!! And we like typing master games!! At first i was scared. But Rossy told me to calm, * BECAUSE THE GAME IS ZOMBIES WHEN THEY ARE WORD SHOWNED YOU MUST TYPE THEM FAST BEFORE THEY KILL YOU * I WAS REALLY SCREAMING IN THERE BEGGING FOR THEM NOT TO EAT ME CAUSE ITS LIKE I'M A MONSTER KILLING THE KEYBOARD!!

And thanks guys for being my friends here. I thanks my wonderful family that God gave to me. And I thank God for my friends. I am really thankful to my blessings. *starts to cry* Happ...happy birthday to me...*tears of joy*