EVERYDAY PROBLEMS

(RAP MON'S POV)

I sighed as I got to school, really......it's because I haven't seen seokjin at school for two days and today is the last day of school. Why wasn't when I made my mind to finally speak to him, is when he doesn't come to school. I went to my locker and started to get my stuff out and then my locked slammed close and Amy pushed me against the lockers.

"Seriously Namjoon what the hell did you do to Sasha"
Amy asked in an angry tone and looked at my in the eyes

"I-I t-told you I d-didn't do anything"
Was I scared yes, did I think I was going to die yes but I felt my heart drop when I saw Seokjin actually coming and looking at me as Amy banged me against the lockers again.

"Sure you didn't then why the fuck has she been crying so much huh...it was because of you I know it"
She said not noticing seokjin behind her. He sighed and walked towards me and Amy

"Excuse me but.... Don't you think it a bit easily to be bullying him right"
He said and smiled shyly when he made eye contact with me

"S-Seokjin OMG your talking to me"
Amy said and that's when I remembered that she had told me that she also liked him.....she let go off me and looked at Jin shyly and I saw a hole new side to Amy..... It was different and like a teenager in love in which she was but still she was so different around him.

"Yeah I don't like to talk really but.... I Also like to stand up of what I believe is right and what your doing is not right"
He said and Amy looked like she was about to cry,she looked at me and gave me a death stare and looked back to seokjin.

"But he bullies us as well so I'm also standing up for what I believe is right"
She said in a sad tone I couldn't believe what she was saying...I don't bully her, she so crazy. I just look at her with my jaw drop and seokjin looks at me and I think I blushed a little.

"Does he really bully you..... Like actually bully"
He asked Amy and Amy just nobs and sniffs. Seokjin sighed and looked at Amy. He put his hands on her shoulders and sighed again.

"Park Amy....."
Amy looked up at him and blushes so hard.... You could say I was very jealous but I couldn't show that right, right am I RIGHT!

"I know who you are and I know what you do it's not the first time I seen you bully Namjoon...."
Amy jaw drop a little and I know I was blushing because he knows my name like...... Seriously

WHAT WAS HAPPENING RIGHT NOW WAS I STILL IN BED AND DREAMING ABOUT HIM OR WAS THIS OF REAL.

"Y-you know who I am"
I asked but of course thinking he didn't remember the day we talked when I pushed him down.

"Of course I do I know everyone in the lower year"
He said smiling, he was smiling... did he mum get better or something. By the end of everything we all just went to our class and Amy promise seokjin she would never hurt me again. He kinda did save me from her I was thinking way to hard on this now. Why would he help me or why would he just say something like that ah geez. I got to class and sat down and put my head on the table and sighted.

"What's with the big sight there Namjoon"
I heard a familiar voice say and I looked up to see John was in my English class

"John your also in my English class I didn't know"
I said with a weak smile

"Like I said I don't like the attention it's to stressful"
He said while putting his books on the table next to mine

"Yeah it is, but you know sometimes it's good Be noticed"
I said smiling as I remembered seokjin saying my name