JEALOUSLY

Third person p.o.v

For Jin two more months of school went really fast and he was now on his third last day of school. Even though he was in most of all of Namjoon's classes he had told Namjoon to keep their relationship a secret, Jin noticed the sad expression on Namjoon's face when he told him but Namjoon then smiled and nodded.

Jin was glad Namjoon understood but Jin regrets telling him that because now all he ever sees is Namjoon hanging out with this John guy it makes Jin's blood boil every time he sees John whispering something to Namjoon and Namjoon quietly laughs so the teacher wouldn't hear them.

Jin kept quiet about it because he didn't want Namjoon to stop hanging out with his only friend. Jin sighed as he got up and parked his stuff to go to his next class, he looked over at Namjoon who was listening and smiling at something John was telling him.
Jin walked over to them and grab Namjoon's hand and gave John a death stare.

"J-Jin are you ok"
Namjoon asked noticing the frown on Jin's face, Jin looks at Namjoon smiling.

"I'm fine and you're going to be late of class and John.....mine"
Jin says before kissing Namjoon on the cheek and walking away leaving Namjoon and John both confused.

"Dude did your crush just kiss you"
John asked.

"John...Jin has been my boyfriend for like four months already"
Namjoon admitted, John slaps his shoulder.

"and You didn't bother to tell me!?"

"Jin said he wanted to be a secret so I was surprised when he kissed my cheek in front of you"
Namjoon said rubbing the spot John had hit him.

"I thought I was your best friend"
John says dramatically grabbing his chest.

"You are my only friend John"

"Oh yeah"
Namjoon shakes head and starts leaving to his next class.

"But if Jin wanted to keep it a secret why did he kiss your cheek in front of me?"

"How should I know... I'll ask him later"

"Do you think he is comfortable around me?"

"Maybe"

+*+*+*+

Namjoon and John sat down to eat their launch.

"You know seokjin kept looking at me...it was so creepy"

"Whatever at least he looks at you...I'm his boyfriend and he doesn't look at me"
Namjoon whines and pouts.
Jin walked up to them and sat down next to Namjoon.

"H-hey seokjin I'm John it's nice to-"

"I know who you are I known for two months"

"Well I known you since last years because Namjoon would never shut up about you"
John smirks grabbing his juice box and slurping it. Namjoon looked down embarrassed and Jin just blushed.

"Well anyways Namjoon....I want John to know that your mine and mine only"

"Wait wait wait I'm not gay and geez Namjoon I think the reason why he wants to me know is because he is jealous"