Another Day in school...

"Great job on your vocals, Miku!" That was the voice of their music teacher as she picked Miku Hatsune, a charming girl with large turquoise pigtails, to sing "Sakura Sakura" in the band room. "Pitch that part a little higher--thats it!"

"Never knew Miku was the best," Zimi Sasame (or Samune?) whispered to her seatmate Rin Kagamine.

"Agree, considering that she started singing a few weeks ago," remarked Len Kagamine, Rin's fraternal twin and a close friend of Miku and Zimi.

In the meantime, Miku had finished the song. The teacher discussed a little more on folk songs, then lunch was announced.

"I dunno why was I ever born with large pigtails," Miku muttered to herself as she ran to get her chopped leek lunch and a little of sukiyaki beef. "Ill be at the lone sakura tree Len-kun!" she called after Len, who was drooling over the fact that he's gonna get four bananas for lunch. He kept on saying "Banananananananana..." which pretty ticked Rin off, who liked oranges.

She was surprised to see Kaito Shion, her older brother, eating a king-sized sundae under the sakura tree. He had finished his lunch.

"I knew you would eat a triple-fudge sundae right after your bento. You never grow up," huffed Miku.

"Daily habit, of course," piped in Meiko Sakine, Kaito's younger sister AND taking place mother. "Don't forget, Dad--or I should say, Master--will hide all the ice cream by dinner if you wont finish your bento," chuckled Meiko.

Len had arrived with his four bananas with Rin. Rin pulled Gakupo Kamui, a purple haired guy, who was Meiko's half-brother.

"Yo, Gakupo-kun. You look so dressed up! What's the occasion?" Meiko asked.

". . .JustShutUpAndEatOranges, my friend in my Minecraft server, told me to meet up by the locker room. Only then I found out it was this girl named...Rin Kaga-bla bla bla?" he said.

"THE NAME'S KA GA MI NE!"

Everyone almost fell over after hearing Rin's MEGAPHONE voice from the tree. Poor Gakupo had fainted.

"I dont give a dang," Miku, laughing a horseful laugh, joked. Len and Kaito were pulling Miku's pigtails out of laughter. The surrounding was soon filled with happy faces and laughing shrieks.