Strange Dream, New Song

Kiyoteru brought out a nice white headset for all dem Vocaloids.

"Woah! Thanks brow!" gushed Kaito (in your face Kaito).

--
Miku is having a really strange dream.

In her dream, she is just a program, then she realizes this and the fact that Master is deleting her.

Miku wanted to sing her last song, but she had little time left. So she decided to sing really fast.

Miku tried to speak to her master, but her voice sounded horribly defective, but this is only temporary. So she sings on.

"It hurts. *emergency stop in operation* Help!! It hurts really. Bad.."

*singing continues*

Then Miku sings totally fast again. Then her defective voice comes again, and she begged to master that she wanted to sing once more.

By the end of the song, she cannot stand up anymore. The uninstallation program is 98 percent now, so she says her final goodbye, and disappears just like that.

Len almost fell over when he saw Miku suddenly wake up and sing "KAMASJDJDJDKDJDLDLDJEKWPQPLQKDKFLDJDPWIWLHDLDNXMXJXODJDFHLDUSLSHDLWJDMXBKSHSLAJDKJDLDJDLDHDLUDLDPELDKJFDISLJDLDJXLDJPSIEKNDLFUDLDJLEUDKFNDMUDKDDHDKDHKDKDKDKDLLXXLDMXNKXHXMXJXNXJMXNXMXXMXMXMXNSJSKSJSHEKIWLDJDKDJVOCALOID."

Kaito suddenly looked at Miku. "...sis?!"

Then he saw a keyboard in the corner and said "I might possibly play this!"
--
WHOLLY CWAP! I JUST FINISHED ANOTHER CHAPTER! AWW YEAH AWW YEAH DEAL WITH IT NOTCH

Anyway, listen to the story's ending theme for this stupid chapter.

Also, Miku's dream has to do with a song you all know. Type the title in the comments, and have fun guessing...The clues are already there to help you! Good luck and bye!

Prikka Hikari deactivating ^_^