Daughter of Evil and Her Servant

"Ugh, now what are we gonna do now that the power is out?" sighed Rin.

"I dunno. Maybe contact Miku?" said len.

AFTER A WHILE...

"Dang it. Her phone is dead," muttered Rin.

"How about Kaito?"

"Kaito doesnt have a phone."

"Kiyoteru, then?"

"He's too busy recreating Akademi High in Minecraft PE to answer our calls! Wait--I'll try."

Rin dialed his phone number and Kiyoteru answered.

"Yo, whats up?"

"You know what? The power went out in our condo room."

"Oh, I think I saw some electricity staff fixing a fallen electric pole and replacing a blown-up transformer. They probably cut off the power so no disruptions will occur during the issue." Kiyoteru reported.

"Well, you guys gotta get home because someone kind of broke in our room? I could hear boxes falling and a faint scream. He might kill us!"

"Ok then 0.0. Ill be here by about 45 minutes."

"45 min--ok, take care."

"Bye! And grab that martial-arts sword lying by the corner! Len can manage to wield that thing!"

"Ok!" *call end*

"Okay, time to make Len turn into a robber-killing yandere! He loves his banana-senpai like heck!" snickered Rin. "Got the Legendary Katana!"

"Len, can you come here for a moment?" called Rin.

"Yes? What is it?"

"Stop being a coward and all, okay, Len? I asked you a Truth or Dare awhile ago, and you wanted a dare. But its for a cause. Some jerk broke in our room with out thinking. Stab him like hell!" Rin whispered, and they both sneered.

"I-I'll do it!!" stuttered Len.

"Good luck! You'll need it!" whisper-shouted Rin.

--

THUMP

"BOXES FALLING?!" yelled Len. "Be careful, snitch! And watch where you're going. Dont you dare crush my bananas!"

"I hope you shut up because I'm a brutal holduper." the unidentified person sneered. "You can't easily take.me down like that."

"I'd like to see you try! Come out here and FIGHT ME!" shouted the little shota. (*ahem* shota hmm?)

The person ran up to Len and was about to stab him when Len blocked his attack. "Just WHAT do you think you're doing?" He said sternly. (He became a teacher in Yandere Sim!) "You wont dare kill an evil Kagamine like that." Then he tackled the guy.

--

Rin heard Len's angry shouts and peeped out to see what was going on. Len has made a tackle worthy of a great football champion.

"LEN?! WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" screamed Rin with a hint of sarcasm. "Oh my god! This is beautiful!" She sneered, an evil grin forming on her face. "Len, you are really my Servant of Evil."

"S-servant of evil?! Wh-what do you mean?" Len awkwardly asked, plastering a fake smile on his face.

"I, the princess, am the Daughter of Evil. He could've chopped off my head on the spot without you killing that guy." She pointed to the robber, whom Len had sedated and was dragging to the door.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Rin? Len?"

"Miku! You're back. Where's Kiyoteru and Kaito?"

"In their own rooms" answered Miku. "Hey, who's this?"

"A paking robber." huffed Len.

"Actually, guys, I have something great to tell you! Luka has suggested us to cover the song I wrote for her," gushed Miku. "Luka and Zimi might even sing with us!"

"OMG!!" squealed Rin and Len. "What are we waiting for? Go, go, go!! Let's stretch those vocal chords!"

"Then let's get started! Luka and Zimi will come here by 7:10."
--
So, did you like the chapter? If yes, click or tap that little Vote button on your screen!

Think of a song which Luka, Miku and Zimi sang it. I have a song in mind already. Imma tell you on the next chapter.

Until next chapter mah homies!!
-Len (Len, I do not like you intruding in my business! Would you please eat your bananas?)