bad boy saved the mute

Hey first story !!

Sorry if I make mistakes!!

**********

Bella's pov

I open my eyes to look out of a window and see rain coming down.Then it all came back to me.... The screaming....the headlights....the look in my brothers eyes ..I saw fear and shock in them.

I felt something on my cheek when I looked over I see my mom wiping away a stray tear that I didn't even notice that had escaped..I looked at her and when i met her forest green eyes I saw pain,sorrow,and disappointment.The disappointment was because of me I know that she blames me for what happened.I blame myself too.i just wish it was me...we both do...

" We are here." I look over at my mom and see sorrow she can't even look me in the eyes.i nod my head and look out the window to see a small two story house.The lawn is huge with bright green grass and flowers lined up from the drive way to the stairs that lead up to the porch making a little path. I notice a big oak tree to the far right In the corner and I see a swing hanging from it .

I get out of the car and grab boxes and start carrying them to the house.I open the door and set down the boxes.I go upstairs and see a hall to my left and to my right I go to the left and see a white door I go to open it and see the master bedroom .I don't bother to look around cause I can already tell this is gonna be my moms room.

I turnaround and walk to the hallway to the right. There to the right is a white door and I go to reach for the handle and I take a deep breath because now this is going to be my new room.i open the door and see a California king size bed to the right corner with black little dressers on each side. There's big glass doors that leads to a small little balcony I got To the doors to see my neighbors house with the same balcony. The neighbors glass door swing open and a guy comes out looking angry his nostrils flaring.He looked like a sex god!wearing a black tight shirt that looks like a second skin and you can see his 8 pack.His blue faded jeans hung low on his hips.He had raven black hair and tan olive skin and blue ocean eyes swirling with emotion.

That's when I realized he was looking at me with a small smile on his face showing off his perfect white teeth.thats when I blushed realizing I was staring at him and probably drooled a little.

I looked down at my feet in embarrassment.looking at my ratty old converse.Thats when I also realized I was wearing grey sweatpants and a black tank top that was tight but not to tight.

"Ahem" I look up too see the boy..or I mean man looking at me with amusement in his eyes."hey I'm mark what's your name beautiful?"I heard his rough but soothing voice. I just stared at him. He raised an eyebrow after a minute of me not answering.i sighed and held up a finger to tell him one moment. He looked at me confused but stayed there.i went over to a piece of paper and marker and wrote 'my name is Bella ' . I walked back over and held it up he squinted his eyes and read it . "Beautiful name for a beautiful girl" I blushed and put the sign down "why didn't you just tell me your name?"

I stared at him for a minute and grabbed the sign and wrote on the other side and it said ' I'm mute'

Oh did I forget to tell you I'm mute??

****

First one yay !!!

Sorry if its too short