Bad boy will pay...

Hey sorry just got back to school been busy hope you like the new update!!!

************

Bella's pov

Shit....shit.....shit... Deep breath ! It will be fine I bet he is not even out there anymore ! ..

I look in the mirror and see my bright green eyes flashing at me. I see chestnut brown wet hair going down next to my waist. I take a deep breath and open the door and walk to my dresser and bend over to look for bra and a thong .

All of a sudden I'm pressed against the wall . I take in a quick sharp breath to look up and see bright blue eyes then they turn a little darker blue. Then I can't see his eyes anymore and that's when I realize his lips are on my neck nibbling and sucking I feel his teeth lightly scrap my skin and I bite my lip holding back a moan. He swirls his hot wet tongue on the spot and sucks even more. I bight my lip harder to suppress a moan that's when I taste metallic and realize Its my blood. He presses me harder up against the wall with his lower half and with one last suck and swirl with a tongue he pulls back.

"That should be able to hold the boys off of you for school tomorrow ." He says with a sly smirk . I bunch my eye brows together in confusion then I felt a warm thumb on my lip wiping off the blood. "you -should look in the mirror" and with that he jumps off of my balcony landing on his balcony . I go to the bathroom and I see a huge dark purple spot on my neck! That son of a bitch gave me a hickey and I let him!! What was I thinking!!! I wasn't thinking that's why ! That faggot, I have first day of school tomorrow and I'm gonna show up with a fat ass hickey!! He will pay.......

Marks pov

I went to my room shutting the balcony doors with a big happy goofy smile on my face knowing that hickey will at least last a weak! I needed to let the horny boys at are school know that she is mine......I don't know why but I want her and not a hump and dump. I want to be with her she's shy and always surprises me who would I've thought I'd like the mute girl I mean come on the bad boy and the mute together it's cheesy !!

Oh we'll.... I walk towards my bathroom stripping off my clothes cause I need a cold shower to settle down mark jr.

**************

Hey hope you liked it !! It was short but I promise to make them longer I've been busy with school!! Love u guys ! Vote & comment!!!!!