Stars

Hey guys sorry if its too short!!

Vote or comment so I know I'm not righting this for no reason!!

************

Bella's pov

I see my brother smiling in the car. He's laughing and singing with all his heart I'm driving him to his 20th surprise birthday party! I'm laughing so hard I don't realize I ran a red light and i see a truck coming to the right were my brother is,I see fear,love,shock, and concern in his green forest eyes but the big brother that he is He unbuckled his seat belt and goes to we're i am and wraps his arms around me shielding my head and body with his chest..It all goes by in a blur......head lights.....screams......and the look in my brothers eyes like he knows what would happen...."NOOOOOOOO" I scream!!!!

I wake up all sweaty and everything's a bit blurry I start to panic. Why is it so blurry? Thats when I realize it's my tears in my eyes. I go to the bathroom that's in my room next to the closet. I look in a mirror and see bright forest green eyes... I only had my eyes and a couple pictures of my brother to keep memories of him. We looked so much alike, that's one of the reasons mom can't even look at me in the eyes anymore is because it remind her of him.

I wash my face with cold water so my eyes won't be so puffy. I grab a pair of booty shorts and a black tank top. I grab a little blanket and pillow and go on my balcony and lay the blanket on the ground and the pillow. I lay down and look at the sky. This is the place I always seem to calm myself down and not worry is when I'm looking up at the sky.

"It's beautiful isn't it?" I almost screamed until I realized it was Mark out on his balcony. He was on the ground wearing grey sweats and no shirt. I looked at his toned yummy 6 pack and that's when I realized there was a tattoo on his side that was a gun and a hand that's pulling the trigger. I wonder what they mean?

I nodded my head and looked back at the sky before I got caught looking at him.

He sighed and sat up and just looked at me. After a minute I sat Indian style and looked at him and raised my eyebrow as in saying 'what?'. He just sat there and looked at my eyes.

"You have beautiful green eyes" he said in a soft voice. I blushed a deep dark red and put my head down. After a little bit I felt the heat of my cheats go away a bit and I looked up to see him still staring at me.i held up my finger as in 'one moment' and he just nods his head like he understands. I go in my room and find my little white board and marker also a tissue to erase it with. I walk back to see him sitting in the same spot with him looking at the ground and when he hears me his head shoot up so fast I'm surprised he didn't brake his neck. He furrows his eyebrows together and tries to see what's in my hands. I lift it up for him to see and his face goes from confused to understanding. He smiles showing his perfect white teeth and his cute little dimpled. My breath hitched in my throat seeing his heart stopping smile.

"Wanna play 20 questions?" He asked hope in his voice. I smile and nod my head saying yes. His smile got even bigger and he asked "how old are you?" I smirk and raise an eyebrow but right down '18 what about you?' Then when he sees it I erase it. "I'm also 18 turning 19 in a month" he says

"What high school are you gonna go to?"

I write down 'water bridge high'.

"Cool me too" he just smiled at me for awhile.

After about a hour talking to each other asking little facts I got really tired and so did he so we said our good byes and went to bed. I got in the warm cozy covers and before I went to bed I whispered

"goodnight Shawn."

*********

Vote tell me If you liked it or didn't

!!!! PS. shawn is the brother!!!!

Comment!!! Love you guys!!