Chapter 4

I woke up to the bright sun light hitting my face through my window, I'm not surprised that I forgot to close the curtains. I used to keep it open so Duke can come in when we were dating.

Flashback

"Come on Kristy, open up!" Duke said knocking on the window.

"Duke, what are you doing here? Its 4 in the morning and it's raining. Are you crazy?" I asked Duke.

"I am, for you." he said cheesily, kissing me.

"You still didn't answer my first question." I said handing Duke a towel.

"Well, my parents were arguing and I couldn't stay there anymore, so I came to see you. Can I stay here for the night?" He asked innocently.

"Sure." I said and took the towel from Duke.

Duke came from the back and hugged me, he started kissing my neck and turned me around and met my lips. He pushed me to bed and started kissing my neck and he's started going up my t-shirt.

"Duke STOP!" I said pushing him away.

"What the hell Kristy?" he asked pissed.

"Duke, I think you should leave." I said opening the window.

"Come on baby, I'm sorry." He said coming to hug him.

"Don't! You know I'm not ready and you don't care! You should leave." I said pointing at the window.

"Baby I'm sorry, I just had so much going on and wanted to get everything out my head. I'm sorry, I really am. I know I shouldn't have done that. I love you baby." He said looking at my eyes.

"You know, I hate the fact that you always know what to say" I said hugging him.

"I know babe." He said smirking.

"Now can we please go to sleep?" I said doing the puppy face.

He just nodded and we went to bed.

*ring* *ring* *ring*

Duke and I groaned at the same time waking up. Duke's phone was ringing, he picks up the phone and looks at the screen to see who it is.

"Who is it babe?" I asked

"It's Luke" he said

"You're brother Luke?" I asked

"Yeah" he said answering the phone.

'Hello'

'Yeah, I'm fine'

'I'm at Kristy's'

'Yeah, I'll be right there'

'Okay, bye'

"Babe, I gotto run." He said cutting the phone.

"Is everything okay?" I asked with concern.

"Yeah, but I think I'm in big trouble." He said .

"Why's that" I asked worried.

"Because I'm here. Anyways I think I better run." He said kissing me.

"Bye babe, Take care." I said waving while he was climbing down my window.

"I love you baby" he said and left.

End of flashback.

I have tears rolling down my cheeks. I can't honestly be crying because of him. That's just stupid of me!

"Get your shit together Kristy!" I said to myself.

I walked downstairs and couldn't smell anything. Did mum leave without saying goodbye?

I walked to the counter and saw a note.

-Kristy

Nothing to eat, went shopping. I was going to wake you but I didn't want to disturb you and ruin your beauty sleep. Be back in half an hour. Love you XOXO.

-Mum

I went upstairs and did my normal routine. I got dresses and went downstairs.

I saw mum walking in with a lot of bags, I went and helped her get them to the kitchen.

"Give me 10 minutes babe, I'll make breakfast." My mum said.

"No mum, I'll just grab an apple and I'm late too" I said while grabbing an apple and taking a bite of it.

"Well isn't Isabella going with you, she's not here yet." My mum asked.

"No mum, she said she's getting a ride with Luke today." I said and kissed her cheek and left.

I drove to school in my GT mustang. I was so moody today and I'm sure you can figure out why.

As I entered school a guy dashed into me.

"Watch where you're going you idiot." I said annoyed

.

"Chillax, are you on you're periods?" the guy asked cockily.

"Well I started my day with a pool of blood, is that how you want me to end yours?" I asked pissed.

He just put his hands up in defense and walked away.

I started walking to first class and saw him with a bunch of girls. Ladies' man isn't he? I thought to myself.

I just walked past him as if he as invisible.

"Don't act like you didn't see me baby" he said in my ear, behind me.

"Look who it is? Duke Lennon, the ladies' man. What happened to you're lip ladies' man? A slut too horny?" I asked sassily.

"Jealous baby? I know you want me. " he said cockily.

"I'm sorry what? I couldn't here you over how awesome I am" I said sassily.

"I will kill you for what you did to my lips Kristy!" he said walking closer to me.

"If I wanted to die, I would climb up you're ego and jump." I said with confident.

"Fine by me." He said by putting him hands up in surrender.

"I wonder if you're ass ever gets jealous of all the shit that comes out of you're mouth." I said and walked away.

Hello my lovelies, Husna here.

Long chapter for all my lovely readers. I'll update soon.

You know what to...

Vote

Comment

Love ya'll