PaNi OS

Hello I'm back with an PaNi OS on request. No intention to hurt anyone. Hope you all like it.

Kaisi Yeh Yaariaan it been one year long journey. Its time for party. MTV India is throwing for the cast. Parth, Niti, Charlie, Veebha, Karan, Abhishek, Utkarsh and crew of KY2

( PaNi is in relationship since last 8 months, their relation is full of love, happiness, trust and cute nok-joke, fights)

PaNi Phone conversation...

Parth: Hello Niti kaha ho tum, im waiting outside of your door.

Niti: arey baba. maine WA message ki thi na that mai shopping ke liye jarahi ho. tum ne check nahi kiya kya?

Parth: WA pe message? Niti..tum phone karke bol sakti na.. you should have called me. (he said in angry tone.)

Niti: Parth y r u getting angry.?? Did you eat something?? what happened?

Parth: what?? actually you r right. i didn't eat anything since morning (he said in a huskily.. Bukhad we know what you want to eat. ;) )

Niti: I knew it.. ok wait ill be there in 15min and ill cook something for you.. you and you're food.

Parth: ok cool.. i want to eat it so badly I'm so hungry.. ( his double meaning  baate) ok thank bye

phone convo end

Niti: Yeh ladka bhi na.. he is crazy

Parth: hadh hai kal pura din mili nahi and aja shopping.. it been 29 hours i hugged her kissed her yar ( he said to himself)

Niti came home and parth was still standing there. Niti unlocks the door and they both enter. she place the shopping bag on the couch.

Niti: Cholo ill make something for you.

Parth yanked her closer hold her waist and sealed her lips in 1 sec. and before she realize he was sucking her tongue. she replied back with equal favor. He bit her lower lip asking for dominance .. she opened her lips giving access to his tongue to taste her.. He explored each and every corner of her mouth drinking her moans and she was just letting his dominate.. After good long passionate kiss both broke this kiss and looked deep into each other eyes.

Niti hugged him tightly and he reunited back after good long 10 minutes both broke the hug.

Parth: Now I'm full.. i got my food.

Niti: Nautanki.. kitna drama karta hai na tum uff.

Parth: Baby drama nahi hai i missed you much.. it been 29 hours that i was away from you. your love, love beautiful and your sweet lips

he kept adoring her with lots of love while saying this

Niti: I LOVE YOU PARTH

Parth: I LOVE YOU NANDINI

hahahaha now he is laughing mischievously..

Niti: parth like seriously.. you're so bad.. ( She said making a baby pout)

Parth: Ssss.... that look.. i tell you

Niti: what look?

Parth: Arey this this look... you cute baby pout..

Niti: Ufff you r just too much

Parth: Acha baba.. (looking deep in her eyes with lots of love) I LOVE YOU MORE NITI.

and her face started to glow and she started to smile. and he loved this glow and smile on her face.

Parth: Acha sunno aj raat ek meeting hai.. with my upcoming meeting producers.. toh i wont be able to come