Bullying starts

I walked into the school ground and touched my suspenders, I thought it was kinda cool to restyle school uniform but I was wrong, I walked into the hall and everyone looked at me laughing I walked up with my head held high, but tears started to flood out my eyes.

"Suspenders wow really cool". Someone shouted

"So old school". They all continued laughing, I started coughing my tears out and whimpering. Then I was pulled into a closet with someone, they held my face and the person said.

"Don't cry girl be bold". It was a deep unfamiliar voice,

"Who are you?". I asked trying to fight back more tears. He didn't reply he opened the door and left.

I ran after him but there was no one in the corridor.

"Class settle down please we are here to learn". Miss Hancken said

" But how can we settle down GeekyGoo is here". A boy called out, the whole class laughed. I went red,

"That is rude young sir, now class we are gonna talk about operations and how they help".

"Are we studying because of GeekyGoo how we can fix her face". My eyes swelled up again, and tear came from my eye.

"She's gonna cry cause she knows the operation wouldn't fix her face". Everyone laughed so badly, some people even fell to the fall.

"Enough, all of you get a class detention". She went red "Now we have a new kid joining would you all like to say hi to Andrew. I looked at him and he looked back at me straight in the eye, he had brown curly hair and brown eyes. His lips were red and his clothes were spectacular, he grinned at me and said

"Hey everyone". All the girls mouths were dropped opened, I knew what was comming.