Being together

Andrews P.O.V

I walked towards my house smiling i finally had Nat as my girlfriend. I chuckled to myself because i sound so cliche, gosh i sound like a girl. I walked into my room to change and get ready for school tomorrow.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................

'I woke up in a new Bugatti' my alarm woke me up. I groaned and got up to get ready for school. I had my bath and work a white v neck shirt with my jeans and my Jordan's.

Yes you can say that i am bloody rich but i dress casually. My parents always tell me to wear a suit to school but i ignore them.

I walk down the stairs and see my breakfast set on the table. I quickly munch my breakfast down and head to my black range rover, so im gonna quickly surprise my new girlfriend Nat by picking her up and showing the whole school that shes mine.

Natalies P.O.V

I groaned as my Dad woke me up it was time for school again. i hated school so much it just irritates me so much, yes my grades are outstandingly good but the rest of School is awful.

I quickly take a shower and look at my wardrobe...hmm  what to wear I think. I wanted to impress my new and first boyfriend Andrew.

I got a white v neck top with some skinny acid washed jeans with my grey vans. I brushed my hair and left it curly to look natural i just added a bit of lipstick and headed downstairs.

I heard a horn and wondered who it was, my Dad just left for work so I ran down the stairs and opened the door to see my handsome boyfriend.

"Hey baby" he smirked when i blushed and stepped towards me for a kiss which i accepted and it was soft and nice.

"hi" i said after

"you ready for school babe" i liked when he called me babe and i knew i was blushing because he chuckled.

"yep let me just grab my school bag" i replied and ran to get my school bag. When I came back I saw him leaning against the wall smiling at me. He looked so Hot.

"have you eaten" he said

"Im not hungry" just as i said that my tummy growled and he smiled

"i know your real answer now" he said with a sly smirk "cmon ill get you starbucks"

"thanks" we walked to his range rover in silence and he opened the passesnger for me and i entered smiling. I just hoped i could trust him.

We drove to Starbucks and ordered.

"Here you go babe" He passed me my hot chocolate and waffles, i thanked him and took some of my hot chocolate.

"hmm mm" i groaned in excitement , he frowned and his eyes showed an emotion no guy has ever shown me. Lust.

 ...........

ON THE SIDE IS ANDREW