Next to me!!!!

"Andrew if you would like to sit anywhere you like please". Miss Hackman said smiling. He skimmed the room quickly and sat next to the empty desk near me, wait me next to me I thought.

Now all the people in the class mouths were opened, even Miss Hackman.

"Well then his decision isn't it". She grinned at him and eyed me.

"Hi my names.......".

"I already know your name, and incase your gonna bully me just say it, that's the only reason you sat next me isn't it to bully me", I roared all the words at him and panted.

"Your a weirdo you know". He chuckled,

"Yeah I've heard that the day I was born". I smiled at him and frowned. He sighed and turned round to look at a blond girl staring at him, he winked at her and faced back to me. He leaned closer to me,

"Lets be friends". He winked

"Not gonna happen". The bell wrong and I got up and said,

" I'd rather be bullied by everyone then be bullied by a boy like you".

"Who said I was gonna bully you huh".

"My mind". I walked off with attitude, then a girl bumped into me and all my books fell,

"Get new glasses geek". She laughed and walked off, I went red. . Andrew walked towards me and whispered in my ear,

"Thought you were confident, you proved me wrong". He got up and walked off.

It was lunchtime, I always hated it was the worst part of the day for me.

"Hey guess who's back GeekyGoo". A girl shouted out everyone laughed loudly.

Then I saw Andrew coming my way, I tried to avoid him but he got my wrist.

"I never got to know your name" he was smiling,

"Its.......".

"GeekyGoo". I was interrupted by a boy, but I was to sad to continue, so I ran off.

"Wait!". I heard Andrew exclaim. I ran into the girls toilet crying so hard, I hated being bullied, I wanted to kill myself instead of being bullied so that's what I was gonna do.