chapter 3

** Mia's PROV **

I wake up early and eat my breakfast quickly. After I put my dish's away I pick out my clothes. I put on black leggings and a strapless yellow top. It's normal in the front and a lot longer in the back. I'm going to meet Jessica today at some restaurant I've never heard of. I grab my purse and head out the door.

Once I get to the restaurant I wait outside for Jessica. I notice a group of vampires hanging out in the alley. One of them glances t me and I avert my eyes. Jessica pulls in the parking lot next to my sliver car. Her car is small and simple, but a beautiful color of light blue. I smile as she steps out of the cat and I embrace her. "I haven't seen you in forever!" She says as I pull back and look at her. "Your hair! Did you dye it?" I ask looking at her platinum colored hair shining in the den sun light. "Yeah, do you like it?" She asks putting her hand through her hair. I nod with a big smile on my face. We start walking inside.
As we walk in my eyes fix on another vampire. It's almost an instinct to keep caution when there are vampires around. Especially if your a vampire slayer. " Welcome to A Walk in Asia. How can help you?" A laby greets us at the front desk. She has jet black hair and dark eyes. " A table would be great." Jessica says. The woman leads us to a table. After we sit down she hands us menu's and goes off into the kitchen. I urn my focus back to Jessica who is staring at the vampire at a table across from us. She sees me looking and whispers " he's cute." I just smile at her and glance back at the vampire. There is no way that's happening. " So, how have you been? " I ask. "I've been great," she smiles "my sister finally got out of the house. Mom is upset but, it's that whole another bird just left the nest thing."
"Oh, well that's what happen with Addy too." I add, she has three sisters. Two are older and the other is younger than her. "What would you like to drink?" I look over to see the waitress there looking at Jessica and me waiting for an answer. " The steak with the seasoning stuff on top please." Jessica says.
" The seasonal steak." The waitress says nodding well writing on her pad. When she is done she looks at me.
" Same please." She writes it down then nods and walks off.

Jessica and I talk more and then head back to our cars after eating and paying for the food. I give her on last hug and watch her drive off. Before I turn back around I feel something cold press against my back and feel a breathe roll across my neck. "Get in the car." I hear a male voice say and get in the driver's set.