Prologue

"Do you clearly think that you could do better?! All you did was yell at the guy and got locked up!" A pony spat. "Antony, are you stupid enough?" A voice replied. "I'm wiser then you are, Dusty!" The pony, Antony spat again.

"Ooo look at me! I'm Antony, I'm wiser than a stupid butterfly!" Dusty mimicked. "Thats it!"

"Enough!" A voice yelled. Turning out to be their boss. "Y-yes sir." Antony apologized, looking at his boss. "Dusty. I have something for you to do." The boss said. Dusty looked at him, "Yes? What is it?"

"I want you to keep helping this. . "Team FireRose.". Get more information on them. Get busted, and you'll be killed." The boss ordered. Dusty nodded, "Yes sir."
"And Antony."
"Ughh, what is it this time?" Antony complained. "I want you to help Dusty. Crowne will be with you." The boss ordered again. "How? And by what?" Antony asked. "By this. . ." The boss said, sliding three little communication chips on his desk.

"Haha! The good 'ol throwbacks eh?!" Crowne Prince said in surprise as he walked in. He somehow turned out to be a wolf. A simple wolf with markings on his ears and tail. And his tail having a slight curve almost near its end. "Y-yes. Throwbacks." The boss repeated.

"You were seriously eavesdropping this whole entire time, Crowne?" Antony asked as he saw him walking in as the doors automatically closed behind him. "I'd thought why not?" Crowne laughed.

"Anyways." The boss coughed. "Take these communication chips. Also, Antony and Crowne. Don't be seen by ANY of their friends."
Both Antony and Crowne nodded. Dusty sighed, and just took the communication chip at the same time as Antony and Crowne did. "All three of you are dismissed." The boss ordered one final time.

And then they left. "Team FireRose will fall. And we will rise. NO ONE interferes us!" The boss laughed. His excitement rising up just to get rid of the team.

Is the team really ready for this? But also concern about Dusty's betrayal. . .?