Ch.2 Letter

(Sam's P.O.V)

  We dashed down the hall. We had one class for just the two of us, since I'm the leader an Taurtis is second in command.

  We got to the class and took our seats just as the bell rang.

"That was almost the third time this week," Salex tapped her foot.

"Well that it's a good thing it's Thursday," Taurtis said smugly.

"Yah, but you don't have this class on Mondays," Yuki said as she wrote something on the board.

"Today, we will be learning about the people we are reincarnations of. For example, I am the reincarnation of Elizabeth," Salex did a twirl.

"But, Mrs. Okami already explained this to us," I said, thinking back to the lecture she gave us.

"She told you about Queen Veronica and King Henry, but she didn't tell you much about the rest," Yuki was still writing.

"Anyway, I think that first thing we will talk about it the guards that the Empress would send to..." She was cut off by Invader storming into the room.

"Sam!~ You got a letter!~" She dropped the envelope on my desk before twirling out of the room.

I opened the letter and began to scan the letter.

Dear Samgladiator,

We will be making a trip to Japan to visit you and check on your progress. We come with information about the Dystopia. We hope this letter will give you enough time to prepare.

Sincerely,
Phoenix Jackson, Piper Ahoka, and James Malcome, the leaders of the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd Quadrants.