02

"Are you new here?" I shook a little from hearing a deep voice, as I was doing my work.

I looked at my paper, to see that there was a line to the left of my paper.

"Uh yes." I said, awkwardly. I started to erase the line on my paper.

"Have fun while it lasts,kid."  Taehyung said, as the bell rang.

"What's up with him? He's probably just trying to scare me away." I thought to myself,as I walked to my next class.

As I got in the room, I saw the same orange haired guy and Taehyung.

The only open desk was next to the orange haired guy.

"Hi, i'm Jimin. Park Jimin that is." He stuck out his hand. "I heard you were new."

I nodded. "Hello, I am Lee Min Jae."

I put my backpack in my lap,as I got my notebook out.

The door slammed open. The most beautiful girls were standing right in front of the door. Or so I thought.

They came in the classroom, telling other students to get out of their seats, so they could take their place.

"I guess those are the girls who run the school?" I asked Jimin, opening my notebook, beginning to write my name on the left hand margain.

"Of course we are! Now go sit somewhere else. I want to sit next to my Jiminnie." One of the girls said, holding onto Jimin's arms.

I looked at him,and I saw him rolled his eyes.

"She could sit here if she wants. Plus, it's her first day." Jimin said, looking at me, as he pulled his arm away from her.

"Oh her first day?" She smirked. "We always have a ceremony for the new comers."

Jimin's eyes widen, which didn't help since I was already suspicious about what Taehyung told me.

"Sit here all you want, but you won't last a day after today." She walked away and sat with Taehyung.

Tch, you wish.

◎   ◎   ◎

It was time for lunch, as I was walking with a new friend I made. Turns out she was new here herself, but she came here a two weeks ago. Her name was Kim Seo Hyun.

"So, do you think any guys are cute yet?" She asked me, as she took out her lunch box. I shrugged.

"Well, I think Park Jimin is pretty sweet," I got out my lunch box and chopsticks "but he probably was just being nice."

"What did he do?"

"Well this girl came up to me and told me to get out of me seat so she could sit with him," I gulped down some water " and Jimin just told her that I could sit wherever I want."

" Wow." Seo Hyun said, covering her mouth as she had food in it. "I heard he never stands up for anyone."

"Really?"

"Mhm."

All of a sudden we heard a bunch of girls screaming.

"Oppa!"
"Look at me!"
"I made you a cake please have it!"

"What's going on?" I asked, looking at the crowd and back to Seo Hyun.

"It's Jimin and his crew." Seo Hyun said, as Jimin, Taehyung, Jungkook, the pink haired guy, a mint green haired guy, a guy who was tall and had short shaggy hair-ish,and another guy who looked like Sandeul from B1A4 were walking in the Canteen.

As time went by, they were old news, and it was 10 mins before the bell rang for our next class.

"Well, i'll be going first, I need to do some extra work in my Math class!" Seo Hyun said, grabbing her backpack.

I nodded and waved as she walked away.

"Hey! It's the new girl from a lowerclass! Let's all celebrate shall we?" A guy said, as he smirked looking at me.

That's when I felt Flour and Eggs on my face.