Ellie

How could someone show so much emotion, and have you reveal yourself in the flesh and bones and all of a sudden not care? I wasn't sure if it was a mind game or he actually didn't care at all. When I had his blood on my hands his eyes looked so cold.
If he actually cared he wouldn't have let me leave, this is exactly what I was afraid of. Getting close only to be let down again. Everyone around me is so out of love, and to believe I almost thought I had found it. I didn't know where to turn to. I just kept running and running and running. I then collapsed in the middle of a park. As I panted for breath, I looked up at the sky smiling holding my heart.
"Are you okay?" A little girl with fiery orange hair asked me. I looked over to her closing my mouth and just staring.
"No." I said laughing, "But I have to be." I sat up leaning on my hands,
"You should go play, have fun while you can." The child then ran off.
I looked at my hands as they were still a tainted red so I got up and began walking home. When I got in my dad sat on the couch dissatisfied.
"I can explain."
"No, skipping school is unacceptable. The teacher thinks your having an episode and should be brought to the mental hospital, do we need to go back."
"No, no, no no please no." I began tearing, "I never want to go back there." He stood up and came over to me, "you think you can just mess everything up? We've been okay for a while and here you go fucking up again Crystal. It's not all about you."
"And it's about you is it? Your the most fucked up dad ever all you do is put all your shit on me, like you have my whole life. All you do is gloom on about mom, she isn't here dad! She can't fix us."
"I am your father I will not tolerate this behavior." He said.
"You're not my fucking father!" I shouted. He frowned his face up, the face he always makes when I'm about to take a blow. As I predicted, he raised his left arm and threw me on the floor towards the counter. I tried as hard as I could not to hit my head, I didn't want to blank out. He then kicked me again and my nose bled and my vision blurred. He then kicked me agai,
"daddy where's mommy?" I asked looking around before I got kicked again.
"Stop its happening!" I cried trying to bring myself up. He pushed me into the fridge and my head jerked back.
"Ellie's dead isn't she? Katjarine killed her." I sobbed. I started walking over Ellie's food bowl but I couldn't see and I tripped, my forehead collided with the edge of the counter.