Chapter 1: Its only the beginning

Rose looked at the ground as she stood in the hall, ignoring the friend of Michael. He laughed loudly wrapping his arm around her shoulders.
         "She didn't smile? That doesn't surprise me one bit." He said sternly, his brown eyes looking down at his sister... Whose eyes are closed.
         "But dude! Peter is being weird around her again!" His friend exclaimed.
         "And? He does that every year," he paused, "and she usually finds me afterwards." Michael sighed and shook his sisters shoulder.
         "Huh...?" Rose groaned hiding herself in Michaels jacket.
         "Come on, Peter wants to hang out with us today." Hearing this, she instantly glared at her brother.
         "Peter?! No way!" She stood up, turning to leave the room. Michael sighs and twirls his fingers through his sisters brown curls.
         "Please! I'll have Derek tag along so you have a friend!" He said happily watching her brush some curls out of her face.
         "I honestly think you just want Peters hair... Don't you!" Rose mumbled, watching her brother start to glare at her.
         "Hey! Who the hel-er... Heck do you think you're talking to?!" He yelled earning laughs from the club room they were all inside of.
         "My brother, who is acting like a complete moron over having no hair." She smiled and quickly left the room, a few moments later she could hear them laughing down the hall.
         "Oh...! Rosie! Over here!" A girl chirped happily watching Rose.
         "Marie? You okay there?" Rose looked up slightly, watching the other girl run over to where Rose is quickly.