Friends-Enemies?

*Italy's Pov*

I couldn't believe it! My friends.....my hopes.....my heroes.....all betrayed me. I don't know what I feel. Hatred? Anger? Wanted revenge? Sadness? I step back hitting a table near the wall with a vase on top of it.  I knock it down and fell crashing into a million pieces like my heart. Then I heard footsteps and ran. I need to find a place to hide. I need to let these emotions out. I found a corner and began to cry. After like a few tears, I heard a sweet voice call my name.

"Italy?"

I look up to see a pair of sad dark brown eyes "P-Philippines?" I ask my voice cracked as I hug Philippines and buried my face on her shoulder. 

*Philippines Pov*

I wrapped my arms around Italy and stroked his hair as he cried. I've never see him cry like this. He was a happy, cheerful, pasta loving Italian with a big heart. But now? He was a crying wreck. After a few minutes, Italy fainted due to exhaustion. I felt someone touch my shoulder and look up to see Papa. "Let me carry him" and I let him.

*Romano Pov*

I watch with tears as Spain lifted my broken fratello in his back. He looks so.....sad. Dang it to those stupid countries dang it! I was angry especially at France since he knows Italy's past. They all fix his heart but now? They were the ones who broke his heart once again.

*Spain Pov*

I gently carried Ita. Without another word, I walked slowly to the exit. Mi hija (my daughter) and Roma following behind. We went to my car and drove to Ita's house. When we got there, I carried Ita to his room and gently put him down on the bed. I wonder if he wakes up.....will he still remains being friends with everyone or become enemies with them?