Spaghetti

James P.O.V

We pulled up to my sisters apartment. I had to live there because my parents kicked me out after I "turned" gay. But they don't know I live here. Other wise my sisters rent would never get paid because they pay it for her. I turned off the car and looked over.

Aqua was still sleeping I can't blame him I would be really tired after something like that too. I texted my sister earlier and she said it was ok to bring him over. I got out of the car and went to the other side. I shook his shoulder and he just grunted at me and turned his head. I saw his ear bleeding and I let out a small gasp. He didn't say they hurt his ear it looked bad.

How could they want to hurt some one so sweet. I unbuckled him and picked him up bridal style. He turned his head back over laying it on my chest he is so warm and adorable. I carried him up the stairs and struggled to unlock the door. I put him down on the couch and laid a blanket over him.

I walked into the kitchen and found a note from my sister "Went to the grocery store be back in an hour". I sighed guess I'm making dinner the only thing I really know how to make is spaghetti. Lucy doesn't really like spaghetti so its kind of pay back for leaving me home alone. I filled the pot with water and turned the stove top on low so I could take a quick shower. I went into the living room and turned on the radio. Then I walked into the bathroom and closed the door. A little harder then I meant to I winced at the sound. That door always swung way to easy.

Aqua P.O.V

I heard a slam and jumped up and looked around. I didn't see anybody but where the hell am I? I got dizzy and laid back down for a couple of minutes. Once I gained my senses I got up and started to look around. I walked into the kitchen and saw some water starting to boil. I turned and started to walk down the hallway. When I heard a door open I froze. That guy James walked out of the bathroom. With the towel that should of been on his waist on his head. Drying his hair I felt my face get really hot as he walked into his room at the end of the hall. I covered my mouth and ran back to the couch. I felt like such like such a stalker I was so embarrassed I hope he didn't see me. I walked back to the hallway and saw that his door was closed. I let out a sigh of relief as I walked back. I noticed the water was boiling so I took some pasta and put them in. As a little way of saying thank you for earlier. Even though I can never make up for what he did.

He was so heroic and I don't even know why he did it. Why did he save me? why me?