Chapter 16: Free

Elsa's POV

After about 5 minutes of holding on tight I finally feel the ground with my bare feet.

"We're here." Jack said as he held me upright.

"Wow." The place was stunning. There was Icicles hanging off of trees and the sun shone right through them so the reflection was dancing around us. Over to my left there was a small lake. Perfect size for ice skating.

"Well...... What do you think?" Jack asked curiously.

"Its... OK....I guess....." I said facing away from him so he wouldn't see me grinning.

"Oh.....I just.... Would you like to go-"

"No! I was joking its gorgeous!" I said laughing.

After I finished laughing Jack grabbed my hand and led me to the small lake.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Ice skating?" I asked as he nodded.

"Okay. Perfect." I said as I let go of Jacks hand and ran towards the lake.

"Race you!" I yelled when I was very close.

"Okay!" Jack said as he took off flying toward the lake. He was going to beat me unless.....

I quickly use my powers to create walls and different obstacles to make him slow down. He doged them easily but it made him slow down at least.

I might beat him!

Almost......there!

"Ha! I beat you!" Jack yelled.

"It was more of a tie." I say panting. "Plus flying is cheating."

"You used your powers!" He exclaimed.

"Well I only did because you were flying first!" I said between breaths. It was like 30 yards away okay?(Sorry if your from another country its pretty much far)

"Whatever." Jack said as he grabbed my hand and took me on the ice. I let go and flew across the ice. I haven't done this in awhile. But I caught on pretty well. Jack came up to me flying across the ice as well.

"Soo.... You've ice skated before?" He asked. He obviously knew the answer.

"Yes. I do it every once in a while. I'm just worried."

"About what? Falling? I don't see that happening." He joked.

"No. With Anna doing the paperwork. I mean I have to plan a party for doing trades. I throw one every once in a while to keep the communication for trade up." I said rolling my eyes at Jack.

"With your maid Grace there she'll be fine." Jack said reassuring me.

"I guess...." After that I look up at Jack with his crystal eyes.

I trip and close my eyes ready to slam my face in the ground and crack my head open. But I didn't hit the ground. Something's holding on to me. Its not something it's Jack.

"Are you OK?" Jack asked as he lifted me up so I could stand.

"Uh..... I think so." I said as I looked up at him. "Thank you for catching me."

"Well wouldn't you have caught me if I fell?" He asked.

"Well maybe. I don't know cause your probably too heavy..." I said thinking to much into it.

"Well if you were in my position- Nevermind you get the point." Jack said dismissing it.

"Well thank you anyway." I say as I bow and almost trip again. This time I caught myself.

We both laugh and continued skating towards where we came from.

"Maybe I should go home." I said as we stepped off the ice.

"What? No way." Jack disagreed.

"I can help with the remain paperwork and-- what are you doing?" I say as Jack starts to form a blue snowball in his hand.

"I didn't want to do this. But I guess I have too." He said as he threw the snowball in the air and caught it.

"Do what!?" I asked.

"You'll see." He held the snowball tight and threw it at my face. I put my hands up and block the snowball and it hit my arms.

I suddenly felt very giggly. I couldn't stop laughing!

"What.....did....you....do?" I said in between laughs.

"Oh just hit you with a snowball that makes you want to have fun." He said nonchalantly.

"What?"

=**=**=**=**=**=**=**=**=**=**=**=**=

Hey. Thank you for reading! <3 I hope you enjoyed this VERY long chapter. I like writing and I had some free time sooo yeah.
I love you all! Thank you for making it this far! If you have any suggestions let me know! Thanks again for sooooooo many reads its awesome! =) dank ya. If you hadn't noticed I'm taking the love thing slow. So they get to know each other before they kiss and become 'Boyfriend' and 'Girlfriend' I just see a lot of Jelsa love story's going to fast. Anyway we will get to that! ;-) Thanks for reading! I mean 158 reads!? What in da world!? THANK YOU SOO MUCH! X3

GinjaXNinja8 out! Peace! :-D