The Guitar Man (Ziall

I am Niall James Horan. I am in the boy band One Direction. Or at least I used to be. Everything was going great! We had just finished filming the music video for Best Song Ever and I had a blast dressing up as Harvey and dancing around! I was a little pissed that my solo was so short... But I thought nothing of it at the time. After the video went on YouTube we were pleased how great it looked and how many people loved it. We worked very hard on it and the work payed off. Then the phone rang. Louis picked it up and after a few moments he looked at the others, then lastly at me "I'm sorry Niall. I'm so so sorry. Management wants to see you..." See me? I didn't do anything wrong... I looked at the others. Liam was looking down at his hands, avoiding my gaze. Harry was rubbing the back of his neck, looking at the wall as if it was the most interesting thing in the world. And Zayn. Zayn looked like he was about to cry. Zayn? Crying? What the hell was going on?! I nodded and stood "Erm... Alright lads. I'll see you later then..." I walked out of the room and out of the flat. We had all went to the flat Harry and Louis shared to hang out and have some fun. We were playing truth or dare.

I hurried into my car and started it, driving towards the direction of the Modest! building. I was terrified. I had a feeling something was up and the lads knew what was going on. I parked my car and hopped out avoiding the crowd of paparazzi with the help of a few body guards that were waiting for me. I hated the paparazzi. I understand that it's their job. But they can be huge pricks when they want to, saying extremely mean things to try and get my attention. But I just ignore it. I walked in and down the long hall that reached our manager's office, Robert is his name.

As I walked in he smiled and puffed on his cigar "Niall! Sit down, son!" I hesitantly sat down and folded my hands in my lap. He grinned "Now I have some good news and bad news. So please listen up." He then put on a straight face "It has been brought to Management's attention that you are starting to... Well... Ok honestly you suck at singing. At first it was cute because the band just started and you all sounded young, but now it's affecting the band. Your voice is to premature. It's ruining the look of One Direction. We need the band to mature. And everyone but you has. The lyrics are maturing, the other boys are maturing, but you are stuck. Therefore, you are being cut from One Direction.

But good news is, you are absolutely brilliant when it comes to that guitar of yours! So we have another job for you. We are moving you out of the band, and into the band's band! What an honor!"

I gaped at him, speechless. What the actual fuck?! This had to be a joke! But I knew it wasn't. I felt like someone ripped my heart out, stabbed it hundreds of times, stomped on it, shot it, ran it over and set it on fire. Tears threatened to spill over onto my cheeks "You can't do this!" I whimpered.

"Yes we can. You are signed to us. Therefore we can make whatever changes we please. Now leave. You are no longer apart of One Direction."

~~~~~

Oh my God! Fucking management! Anyways I felt like my other Ziall Fanfic sucked ass so here's another one! Sorry the first chapter sucks. I am never good at starting off a story xD I love you all! Every vote and read really means a lot to me :) I love you all! ;) xoxo ~SiarraBoo