Chapter 2

( Niall's POV )

Have you ever felt like everything was going great, then all of the sudden everything comes crashing down around you? Ever felt heartbreak so great it tears you apart and you feel alone? It's been a week since I stepped into that office and my life changed.

I can't go to the recording studio to sing with the boys anymore. I have to pratice my guitar everyday (which I do anyways). But the lads always swing by my flat to sing with me. That makes me feel better.

But for some reason Zayn wanted to move into my flat with me. He says it's because he broke up with Perrie and he needs a ppace to stay, but I think there's another reason. I was seriously confused. Why would Zayn move in with me? Why not Liam? Or Harry? Or Louis? In my depressed state I wouldn't be a very fun person to room with.

I hear Zayn's car and I force myself off of the couch. The whole flat was dark, all the curtains over the windows. Just the way I liked it. Speaking of things I like, the other day Josh had taken me to get my lip pierced. I think it looks awesome, but when my Mum found out she gave me a good lecture over the phone. I would've gotten tattoos as well, but I hate needles.

I sighed as I walked to the door and opened it before Zayn even had the chance to knock. He was standing there in tight black skinny jeans, probably tighter than he was, that made his skinny legs look good. His usually styled up raven hair was hidden tis time in a beanie, the words 'Bradford Bad Boi' stitched into the grey fabric. A plain white t-shirt hugged his torso while slightly covered by a leather jacket.

"Oh, hey Niall." Zayn smiled softly "Sorry I'm here later than intended, I stopped by the store on te way here." I nodded and let him In, watching him walk to the kitchen. He set down his boxes and put the two grocery bags on the counter "So I got some food.. Um, well junk food.... I got some crisps... Ice cream... Soda..." He paused "Niall are you ok?"

I looked up to see two golden brown eyes looking at me. I had to say, his eyes were very pretty. Zayn's eyes always had a mysterious look to them that drove the ladies wild (with lust I may add). But if you looked deeper, there was a natrual softness and kindness only Zayn's eyes could hold. And not to mention his long, black eyelashes really lit up the golden color in his brown eyes.

"Hm? Oh, yeah I'm alright." I said with a weak smile. Wow. First time I talked today and it's already seven at night.I looked at him throught icy blue eyes "Thank you. I was starting to run out of crisps."

Zayn just nodded and put away the food, then picked up his boxes and went down the hall and into the empty room across from mine. He has been here before, so he knows where everything is.

I sat back down on the couch and cracked open another beer, taking a large gulp from it. I can admit, I haven't been taking care of myself. At all. Hell, when I got home last week from that meeting with Robert I cut up my inner arms like crazy. I haven't been eating or sleeping much. I barley let any light into the flat. I only go out in public when I absolutely have to. I get drunk often. Well, more than I usually do.

I have a feeling Zayn won't like my new lifestyle.