Chapter 4

♥Zayn's POV♥

I felt bad for lying to Niall.

I'm not actually going to the studio, I'm buying a present for Niall to try and cheer him up a bit. You see, I have a secret not even my parents know. I'm gay. I know, I don't act like it. How could the Bradford Bad Boi be gay? Well that's just how I was born.

All of my former girlfriends, including Perrie, were beards. I don't like girls that way at all. Only as friends. As I sat in my car, waiting for it to heat up I started to daydream of all those years ago on X Factor.....

~Flashback~

I stood backstage after my audition and sighed shakily. I sucked majorly. But somehow I'm still going to be on the show. My Mum was still freaking out while I was in shock and utterly exhausted.

I was watching all the other people audition on the TV backstage, they were all so much better than me. They probably wanted to come here too. My Mum literally drug me out of bed and forced me to go to the audition I had signed up for. I almost chickened out like when I was fifteen.

My Mum was starting to drag me to go back home and celebrate when I saw on the TV screen the most beautiful thing in the world. Piercing blue eyes like crystal daggers stabbing at my heart. Blonde hair with brown roots that looked so soft, I wanted so badly to run my fingers through it. My ears got filled with a soft Irish tone, making me swoon and widen my eyes. He was beautiful. At that moment I knew I needed him. One day I would make this Irish beauty mine.

~ End of flashback ~

I sighed and started to drive towards the rearest mall, wondering if I'd ever get a chance with Niall. He was so depressed and I just didn't know If I should even try to ask to be with him. I know he was openly gay, but I was a closet gay. It was about time until Management would find me another bread so no one found out I was gay too.

I smiled softly as I walked into Hot Topic, my body gaurds waiting outside to make sure I was safe. I looked around, trying to find something that would cheer the love of my life up. I wanted to help him, to save him before he seriously hurt himself. I didn't want that at all, without him I would be nothing.

I sighed and continued to look, not to sure if there was anything I could get him. Then I grinned as I saw a whole bunch of stuffed foods. I grabbed a bag that had a image of a dancing potato and filled up that bag with stuffed beer keg, potato, tomato, cheese, crisp and other foods. I then found a little Irish flag in a package and put it in there as well.

I went to the clerk and smiled, setting the bag on the counter then payong for it. As soon as I walked out all hell broke loose and my body gaurds stayed close. I waved at the screaming girls and blew kisses, making them scream even louder. I stopped to sign some autographs and take pictures with some of the fans. Then I finally exited the mall, walking into the parking lot where the extremely annoying paparazzi greeted me, snapping pictures and asking questions.

Thank God for my body guards. They were pushing the paps away from me when they got to close, giving me room to actually walk to my car. My car is my baby. I slipped out my keys, unlocking my door and saying goodbye to my body guards as they walked to their car next to mine. I slipped into the driver's side and placed Niall's gifts in the passenger seat.

That's when I got a call that changed my life.

~~~~

WOAH CLIFFHANGER!!! I know! feel free to hate me! I am so busy with school and life and this fucking drama I HAAAATE. I swear to God this is why I hang out with guys more than girls cause I can't stand the drama! Anyways, thank you to the people who are still reading this! I love you! Vote ♥ Comment ♥ Follow ♥

xoxo - xXHauntedXx