Chapter Two

Chapter Two-

       Saying Goodbye Can be so hard..

●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●♡●

“Mom, I promise I'll call you every single day.” I say, while hugging her.

She was crying her eyes out while my dad stood back and watched, I could tell he wanted to cry too but didn't want to seem weak or anything.

“You promise?” She ask.

“Yes I promise, Every. Single. Day.” Even I had started crying.

“OK and you know I love you right?” She says taking a step back.

I nod my head 'Yes', “Come here mookie,” I motion to my little sister and she ran into my arms.

“Will you be come back?” She asks.

“Mookie of course I will,”

I was headed off to LSU, 373 miles away from my home.

“You promise?”

“Mookie, I promise.” I say, giving her a big sloppy kiss on the cheek which made her giggle.

“Eww you have cooties.” She says, laughing making me join in.

“Says who?” I ask,

“Sammy said it.”

Sammy was my older brother, “Congrats you lil rascal.” Sammy says, ruffling my hair causing me to grin.

“Thanks and hey!” He laughs as he pulls me into a bear hug, squeezing me.

“Sammmmy!” I breath out.

“Oops, my bad.” He says, letting me go,

“Now we gotta be on the road in 3 minutes if we're gonna make it to LSU Campus on time so since I'm driving, Hurry up.” He says, heading to the door as he took a couple of my suitcases with him.

I headed over to my dad, who was standing by the door still, my mom and sister gone.

“Dad?” I whisper, sadly. Yep, I was a Daddy's girl.

“Baby girl I am so proud of you for making it this far and I know your gonna make it through college and get married and have five children and forget all about your old man th-”

“Dad!” I exclaimed.

“I'm so sorry, its just I can't believe my baby girl is all grown up and- and”

“Daddy calm down, you know I can't ever forget about you, mookie, mom, or even sammy... even through I try.”

“Hey, I heard that!” Sammy says walking back into the room as me and my pops started laughing.

“Are you ready?”

“Yea, bye daddy. I love you.” I say kissing him on the cheek and heading downstairs.

“Love you mookie.” I say, picking her up and kissing her cheek.

Since my mom was in her room, crying, I didn't wanna go in and disturb her.

So me and Sammy headed to his all black escalade and got in. He started up the car and backed out the doorstep, We were on our way to Baton Rouge.

“What the heck is that smell?” I say, covering my nose,

“Excuse me.” Sammy smirked making me gag.

Eww, grosss!

“Really Sammy! Gosh you are just so gross, Next time I'm getting on an airplane..”

That made him laugh, I sighed and sat back, this was gonna be a long ride.